New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Advertisement
JEsus lol they just punishing florida teams lol, bruh i thought it was a joke this whole time dead *** lol

1692834911565.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like them aesthetically, but donā€™t think I play on a clean enough court to make that weird outsole work for me.

So truthfully, Iā€™ve never balled in them to test them. Iā€™ve worn several of the 30 lines, Westbrookā€™s line (which I love for comfort & performance), Zionā€™s 1st shoe (which was super dope). I havenā€™t tried Lukaā€™s or JTā€™s line as far as b-ball goes, but allegedly Lukaā€™s line is specifically created for the jerky movements he does, & JTā€™s line is built for athleticism.

Itā€™s funny b/c a lot of ppl were clowning his line & itā€™s now been a complete hit. I wouldnā€™t ball in these Halloween joints, but I want to test out the originals to see how they go.

So truthfully, Iā€™ve never balled in them to test them. Iā€™ve worn several of the 30 lines, Westbrookā€™s line (which I love for comfort & performance), Zionā€™s 1st shoe (which was super dope). I havenā€™t tried Lukaā€™s or JTā€™s line as far as b-ball goes, but allegedly Lukaā€™s line is specifically created for the jerky movements he does, & JTā€™s line is built for athleticism.

Itā€™s funny b/c a lot of ppl were clowning his line & itā€™s now been a complete hit. I wouldnā€™t ball in these Halloween joints, but I want to test out the originals to see how they go.
I can attest to that šŸ¤£ when the leaks first came out that wing rigger on the lateral side of the foot left looks so bad to me. But with other colorways and some time to stew, Iā€™ve grown to like them a lot.

Advertisement

I think I'm gonna have to pick up that St. Louis colorway. You know why...

As much as I despise Prime Time as a coach, these cleats bring back hella nostalgia. I fa sho had the White & Red version when I played ball. As far as football cleats, The Zoom Turfs & Deionā€™s Diamond Turf were easily my favorite joints.

Still got a pair of white and red 49er highs.

Advertisement
Back