New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Advertisement
Advertisement
@LitClicker , I have not yet decided on cutting the covering to show the orange. To be honest, I haven't even unboxed them yet for close inspection.

After picking these up at Social Status, I had to head to ****s to pick up a pair of Jordan 6 Rings that I bought (Lenox Mall). After that, I was in Buckhead, so I went over to Velvet Taco for some amazing tacos.

I'll post pix of both shoes a bit later.

Here is the "official" pic of the 6 Rings, I'm gonna put orange laces in these:

1693247834366.png

Advertisement
@423Hurricane @SWFLHurricane @TheOriginalCane

Not Miami colors, but new comfort alert.

Iā€™m interested to see what color ways theyā€™ll release in this shoe or if they make it a Custom Nike I.D

I like the look and it was interesting that both had to go a size up with different foot widths. I donā€™t run so I wonder how good theyā€™d be for walking.

I like the look and it was interesting that both had to go a size up with different foot widths. I donā€™t run so I wonder how good theyā€™d be for walking.

Iā€™m going to assume if u can run a marathon in them w/ comfort, they should be good for everyday use.

Advertisement
I know it's a hard pivot from the shoes conversation, but has Adidas provided any clarity on if we are in their "top 6" teams? Given that all the media shots of our players have been with the old jersey material, it might be safe to say we don't have the new silhouette..

Advertisement
I know it's a hard pivot from the shoes conversation, but has Adidas provided any clarity on if we are in their "top 6" teams? Given that all the media shots of our players have been with the old jersey material, it might be safe to say we don't have the new silhouette..

I'd be willing to bet this is the final year.

---Not putting the logo on our camp flyers.
---Mario blacking out the logo on his polo on TV.
---Miami Nights?
---Very little merch.
---Very little effort on the jersey this year.

Interesting. In the coments everyone seems to think MIami is one of the top 6 but I doubt that. We outta the three stripes life asap so they wont be giving us preferred jerseys.

My guess for their "top 6" would be
A&M
Washington
Nebraska
AZ St
Louisville
NC St

Advertisement
Back