New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

adidas just lost the NHL contract...TO FANATICS...

Let that sink in...

In case any of our Beta Blake fanboy porsters come here to tell us about how adidas gave us so much money and support...

Adidas is pulling an Under Armour right now. They r releasing products/teams that r not helping their bottom line.

We all know about their Kanye deal & the lost they faced/are facing, but there’s another millstone around the neck that’s happening; Ivy Park. Saw last month they are paying Beyoncé way more than what her product is performing at. They have not moved more than 50% of her launches over the last few yrs, yet r paying her top $$ as a collaborator. Her contract ends at the end of this yr, & r faced w/ keeping face or cutting ties.

Advertisement
I just KNEW that the President of the Beta Blake James Fan Club would show up...

You are such a predictable hack.
lol
Adidas gives us money
8 years later
Adidas drops the NHL
you: "SEE!"

Also I do think it's funny that you can't possibly comprehend someone thinking the adidas deal hasn't been very bad. Especially if we clearly received more money.

Adidas is pulling an Under Armour right now. They r releasing products/teams that r not helping their bottom line.

We all know about their Kanye deal & the lost they faced/are facing, but there’s another millstone around the neck that’s happening; Ivy Park. Saw last month they are paying Beyoncé way more than what her product is performing at. They have not moved more than 50% of her launches over the last few yrs, yet r paying her top $$ as a collaborator. Her contract ends at the end of this yr, & r faced w/ keeping face or cutting ties.
Ivy Park has been an absolute failure. It feels like Adidas can't get out of their own way.

Ivy Park has been an absolute failure. It feels like Adidas can't get out of their own way.

This is Beyoncé’s 2nd flop. Adidas was supposed to be the engine behind her brain child & it’s been a massive failure. Welp, I guess they can rely on Bad Bunny. Lol

Adidas is also losing top executives in key departments after yrs of service. They are projected to lose money this yr for the first time in 30 yrs per many business outlets.

Another issue is their top branded athletes in the NBA: Harden, Young, Dame (although the Dame 8’s have been the most popular in a while for an Adidas athlete), is not moving the units at a rate that justifies their contracts. So yeah, they’re slowly reverting back to the Adidas we saw struggle in the 90’s (albeit I don’t think it will be thaaaaaat bad).

Last edited:
Advertisement
lol
Adidas gives us money
8 years later
Adidas drops the NHL

Also I do think it's funny that you can't possibly comprehend someone thinking the adidas deal hasn't been very bad. Especially if we clearly received more money.

On a personal level, the only thing Cane related that I have bought since we went to Adidas is the shoes that this thread was originally about. Everything else that Adidas does for us is hot garbage. I have to rock my old worn out Nike gear or get lucky and run into a cool shirt or shorts from an off brand. I pray that Adidas money went to something completely amazing for the school because otherwise it has been a ****show merch wise.....my $.02

On a personal level, the only thing Cane related that I have bought since we went to Adidas is the shoes that this thread was originally about. Everything else that Adidas does for us is hot garbage. I have to rock my old worn out Nike gear or get lucky and run into a cool shirt or shorts from an off brand. I pray that Adidas money went to something completely amazing for the school because otherwise it has been a ****show merch wise.....my $.02
The UM Bookstore has better "Champion" UM products (Shirts, Attire) than Adidas...

Advertisement
lol
Adidas gives us money
8 years later
Adidas drops the NHL

You never disappoint.

Your dopey gullible swallowing of every Beta Blake lie about "how much money adidas gave us" would be unbelievable if it wasn't so true and consistently spewing from your mouth.

"adidas gives us money". I realize you don't want to admit that we WOULD HAVE gotten more money with Nike over the past 8 years, but you literally cannot deny that adidas tried to pay us LESS money than they were contractually obligated to pay us.

You really need to stop saying "we clearly received more money". I know you like to toss in "clearly" when you are trying to bull**** us, but nothing you say is true. I realize you have tried, for 8 years, to hang your hat on the "initial annual guarantee", but you have ALWAYS tried to deny the revenue that would have rolled in under the royalties structure that Nike offered.

It's time. Everyone has given you eight years to lie your way into some false "more money under the adidas contract" nonsense, but it's just not true. I think it's funny that you would try to pretend like the two contracts have not been compared, with the benefit of 8 years of sales data for mathematical purposes. Why in god's name do you think we are working to get out of the adidas deal 4 years early if it's "sooooo much more money"? Why do you think nearly every other school has tried to dump adidas? When the money is so good, as you keep trying to tell us...

I'm just going to ask a question here, it SEEMED LIKE Ivy Park was very successful out of the gate, so is this something where the "creatives" behind it have not been as engaged, and the momentum has been lost.

No matter what anyone can say about Kanye, that guy begged, borrowed, bullied, and often stole in his single-minded pursuit of fashion & design. He pretty much tanked his musical output in order to design clothes and shoes.

Not so sure about Beyonce.

Advertisement
I rock New Balance.

It's made in the USA.

We should switch to New Balance.

The kids love it
Fathers Day Vintage GIF

This is Beyoncé’s 2nd flop. Adidas was supposed to be the engine behind her brain child & it’s been a massive failure. Welp, I guess they can rely on Bad Bunny. Lol

Adidas is also losing top executives in key departments after yrs of service. They are projected to lose money this yr for the first time in 30 yrs per many business outlets.

Another issue is their top branded athletes in the NBA: Harden, Young, Dame (although the Dame 8’s have been the most popular in a while for an Adidas athlete), is not moving the units at a rate that justifies their contracts. So yeah, they’re slowly reverting back to the Adidas we saw struggle in the 90’s (albeit I don’t think it will be thaaaaaat bad).

Does the new CEO seem to have a plan to address this? Seems to me that adidas needs to move away from MASSIVE deals with certain people, because they become overly reliant on those deals. Offer a platform opportunity that will allow certain guys to become massive IF IF IF they stuff they put out sells well. Even Michael Jordan wasn't offered so much in the mid-80s that Nike lived or died with him. Clearly, the first few years of Jordan went so well that it justified the expansion of the arrangement.

Advertisement

Adidas declined to make an offer to renew their NHL contract. They didn't bid. I guess they decided the ROI wasn't there, so maybe they are waking up, but I doubt it. ADIDAS and hockey in North America always seemed like a weird fit to me. The Beyonce deal is a disaster.

Fanatics beat out... I dunno who else bid for the NHL.

So what’s the latest on if we’re switching to Nike or not?

Discussed above. There was a meeting with adidas recently. No other news at this time. Probably too late in the fiscal year to make a change for 2023-2024, so we are definitely doing Year 9 of our twelve-year prison sentence.

Even hardened criminals can get a 25% sentence reduction for good behavior...

You never disappoint.

Your dopey gullible swallowing of every Beta Blake lie about "how much money adidas gave us" would be unbelievable if it wasn't so true and consistently spewing from your mouth.

"adidas gives us money". I realize you don't want to admit that we WOULD HAVE gotten more money with Nike over the past 8 years, but you literally cannot deny that adidas tried to pay us LESS money than they were contractually obligated to pay us.

You really need to stop saying "we clearly received more money". I know you like to toss in "clearly" when you are trying to bull**** us, but nothing you say is true. I realize you have tried, for 8 years, to hang your hat on the "initial annual guarantee", but you have ALWAYS tried to deny the revenue that would have rolled in under the royalties structure that Nike offered.

It's time. Everyone has given you eight years to lie your way into some false "more money under the adidas contract" nonsense, but it's just not true. I think it's funny that you would try to pretend like the two contracts have not been compared, with the benefit of 8 years of sales data for mathematical purposes. Why in god's name do you think we are working to get out of the adidas deal 4 years early if it's "sooooo much more money"? Why do you think nearly every other school has tried to dump adidas? When the money is so good, as you keep trying to tell us...
I do find it funny that you always try to trash literally anyone you are arguing with. Instead of actually being honest about the argument they were making.

Again like I said when I discussed this with @Rellyrell who was completely unwilling to say that we would have actually made more money under Nike, Your entire premise that we would have made substantially more on the back end is that during a period where we suck ***, we would have sold like a top 10 program or something. Because clearly - and I know you now love that word - the initial guarantee from Adidas was substantially higher.

And I know you like to mislead like crazy so that anyone reading your post agrees with you, I’ve been agreeing the problem with the Adidas deal is the length. If this would have been a 8 year contract, I think it would have been a perfectly fine partnership. We would have made more money than under Nike. The merch would have been a little worse. I think the money was more important. Plus the uniforms were far superior. If any of your arguments are based on the uniforms i immediately ignore what you’re gunna say.

Because Unlike all you other Nike loyalists, I think the Adidas uniforms are like 10x better than the previous two uniform updates Nike gave us and had us looking ******* retarded.

Basically y’all wanna ***** about the merch all day just cause with adidas you’re buying like 10 less shirts over a decade lol. Go to dymelyfe and buy something then. **** buy the clear Miami Hurricane gear Nike is bringing back without paying us.

Advertisement
Back