New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Both Nike and Adidas are mall store Chinese crap. This is like arguing which street vendor at the old orange bowl had better cat on a stick. I can't believe these two brands dominate the teen and 20 something world. They both jumped the shark decades ago. There are so many brands with better designs and quality than this crap. How'd you all get stuck in this world with blinders on and how are you gonna get yourselves out of it?
šŸ˜‚ for cat on a stick.

Advertisement
I like these new ones but have the same issue - with my duck feet, can I get an extra wide? Would love to support the U with my purchases, but canā€™t walk around with my feet in a vise. Main reason I went to NB because I can get decent kicks in extra wide.

Bro just doing a quick search, Iā€™ve seen:

LBJ 9 Miami (original $200ā€¦resale $500 today)

93 Nike Barrage Miami (original $125ā€¦re-released, sold out & new resale $500)

97 Air Max Miami (trying to purchase these as we speak. Original price $110, now Iā€™m in a bidding war)

Nike Air Huarache Miami (Original $110, just re-released a couple yrs ago, sold out. New re-sale: $300+)

Nike Air Zoom Huarache Miami P.E (only ones I found were used ones, USED ones reselling for $200)

Meanwhile, those neon orange Adidas shoe that provided our fans/players as our shoe; yeah, they had a price reduction on fanatics b/c no one bought that crap.

These new Boosts will get grabbed because of the colorway. Glad they went white on this pair.

As far as Nike, got a pair of the LBJ 9 Miami and the Huarache Miami. And I've got a pair of the 95 Air Max Team Orange put up too. Gonna bring those out for Hard Rock this season. I've got 97s too but really don't like the Miami version. I've got the Silver Bullets, etc.

1629390687472.png

These new Boosts will get grabbed because of the colorway. Glad they went white on this pair.

As far as Nike, got a pair of the LBJ 9 Miami and the Huarache Miami. And I've got a pair of the 95 Air Max Team Orange put up too. Gonna bring those out for Hard Rock this season. I've got 97s too but really don't like the Miami version. I've got the Silver Bullets, etc.

View attachment 152260

Yeah; the all green, and all neon orange was not the biz. But low key, the boost ainā€™t flying off the rack like that anymore. I could never find boost on the shelves, but not anymore unless itā€™s a collab w/ like BeyoncĆ©ā€™s Ivy Park. But having the white as the primary w/ a hint of orange & green was a much, much better look than the previous shoes.

Advertisement
Yeah; the all green, and all neon orange was not the biz. But low key, the boost ainā€™t flying off the rack like that anymore. I could never find boost on the shelves, but not anymore unless itā€™s a collab w/ like BeyoncĆ©ā€™s Ivy Park. But having the white as the primary w/ a hint of orange & green was a much, much better look than the previous shoes.

Only Boosts, Stan Smiths, Top Tens and Superstars for me. I've been on a Puma Suede binge recently. Timeless classic. Found some Celtic green and whites in Vegas not too long ago.

Only Boosts, Stan Smiths, Top Tens and Superstars for me. I've been on a Puma Suede binge recently. Timeless classic. Found some Celtic green and whites in Vegas not too long ago.

What Jay has done in helping to re-establishing Puma as a world wide brand is amazing. Puma is growing steadily as well. Itā€™s sad what happened w/ Reebok. When Nike took over Converse, I knew Converse would make a comeback & it has. I figured when Adidas took over Reebok, the same thing would happen & it flopped. Puma stayed in its own lane, focusing on Futbol & man, theyā€™ve made solid return to the forefront of American sports & streetwear.

What Jay has done in helping to re-establishing Puma as a world wide brand is amazing. Puma is growing steadily as well. Itā€™s sad what happened w/ Reebok. When Nike took over Converse, I knew Converse would make a comeback & it has. I figured when Adidas took over Reebok, the same thing would happen & it flopped. Puma stayed in its own lane, focusing on Futbol & man, theyā€™ve made solid return to the forefront of American sports & streetwear.

Speaking of...what Reeboks do you have in the collection?

Advertisement
I was rockin Puma Clyde's from 75-77...with timeless classic High Top Chucks to boot...

Last edited:
Speaking of...what Reeboks do you have in the collection?

Man I havenā€™t bought Reebokā€™s since The Big Hurts in 1997. Lol.

Literally my entire shoe collection are 75% Jā€™s, 24.5% Nike & .5% Pumas in regards to athletic/performance wear.

Lifestyle/Fashion I have a grip of Chucks (itā€™s the L.A in me), Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Creative Recreations, Timberlands, And Christian Louboutin. A couple of Steve Maddens, as well.

The only Reebok shoes I used to like were The Pumps & Classics. I did like the A.Iā€™s, but when Allen embarrassed M.J w/ that hezzy crossoverā€¦..I took it personal. Lol.

Last edited:

Speakin of Ivy Park...UM Track & Field swag.

1629489140771.png

You are a pathetic little troll who is just trying to start trouble.
Tell me you canā€™t handle others opinion without telling me you canā€™t handle others opinion.

You are wrong. You are wrong on every count. "Shopping sources"...you are full of ****e. You have no idea what my shopping sources are, and you are simply insane about adidas selling more UM gear than Nike did.
In your previous post, you mentioned two places you shop Cane gears at and they were idiotic argument points. Iā€™m basing this off personal experience, Adidas has sold a great deal of gear in recent years compared to Nike in the last 15. I canā€™t scientifically prove it but you canā€™t prove the alternative.

I have been buying UM gear since the mid-80s, before there was an official apparel provider and before there was an internet. The UM Bookstore, AllSports, Book Horizons, and the little-known spot inside of the Hecht Athletic Center.

Congratulations.

Go to the adidas website right now. They MAKE our gear. They list FOURTEEN items. Four are sweatshirts (way to know the geographic market, adidas). Four are SOCKS. Two are shoes, including the terrible Supernova shoe from last year (and, yes, I own a pair). Two are the PrimeBlue polos, black and orange (I own both), but they IMMEDIATELY sold out of the green and it isn't available anywhere. And I regularly order from multiple online sites, including those with brick-and-mortar stores like AllCanes and CanesWear.
Selective memory. On their website, Nike had roughly the same amount when we were signed to them but you conveniently forgot thatā€¦or are in denial.

As for my comments about Texas A&M, genius, it's no longer 1995. The game has changed. We are currently getting the same treatment from adidas that they give to Arizona State, Indiana, Kansas, Louisville, Mississippi State, North Carolina State, Nebraska, and Texas A&M. Outside of aTm, those schools are the bottom of the Power Five barrel (and don't try to cite the W-L records from the last year or two). If any of those schools (besides aTm) had to negotiate a new apparel deal, they would absolutely get less money than they are getting from adidas.

Thatā€™s why Adidas went big for Miami. They are getting in the College Football game and are investing in us to take them there.
But, hey, keep speaking in generalities. Like "taking the adidas brand to another level". Honestly, how old are you? Because you have zero context, and you clearly have no idea what Nike has done for Miami. Both bad (the clam) and good. Yes, the last couple of years with Nike dropped off, but there are also new players in the game now (both manufacturers like Jumpman and distributors like Fanatics).

Garbage since 2004. Youā€™re a ******* moron if you canā€™t see that. Iā€™m a Nike guy but Adidas had made Miami some of the best uniforms in Football and Baseball and our kids love them. This is coming from a former player who posts here.
When I enrolled at UM, you could STILL purchase 1983 championship gear. Years after we won the National Championship. Today, things are different. We need an apparel provider to give our players plenty of stuff. We need an apparel provider to offer more gear for sale to the public. Neither is happening right now.

Go try to start a fight somewhere else. You are woefully unprepared to argue with me.

Let me put your ***** *** in your place once and for all, the University of Miami is really, really, really, happy with Adidas. Guess what? Adidas loves Miami, too. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if an extension is announced, eventually. This info isnā€™t coming from me. Take it for what it is worth. But donā€™t worry, you can stop your ****** from bleeding by putting a swoosh pad on it.

Advertisement
Man I havenā€™t bought Reebokā€™s since The Big Hurts in 1997. Lol.

Literally my entire shoe collection are 75% Jā€™s, 24.5% Nike & .5% Pumas in regards to athletic/performance wear.

Lifestyle/Fashion I have a grip of Chucks (itā€™s the L.A in me), Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Creative Recreations, Timberlands, And Christian Louboutin. A couple of Steve Maddens, as well.

The only Reebok shoes I used to like were The Pumps & Classics. I did like the A.Iā€™s, but when Allen embarrassed M.J w/ that heezy crossoverā€¦..I took it personal. Lol.
@Rellyrell ....I used to rock Reebok Blacktops circa 1989-91....

How in tf do T&F get swag but the program builder/maker football team donā€™t get chit?
The football program does get stuff. I guess you don't remember guys getting Yeezys and the like. Never mind the fact that Ivy Park is mostly a women's imprint.

Advertisement
The football program does get stuff. I guess you don't remember guys getting Yeezys and the like. Never mind the fact that Ivy Park is mostly a women's imprint.

When did this football team get Yeezyā€™s? Come on bruh, they didnā€™t get Yeezyā€™s. A player was seen wearing Yeezy boost cleats, but that was not from Adidas. Iā€™ve openly complained why we donā€™t get Yeezyā€™s, Huā€™s, Stan Smiths, or **** SHELL TOES.

U act like I donā€™t know Ivy Park isnā€™t a womanā€™s line. Lol. My point is, itā€™s a drip. So why is the T&F team getting a drip & the football team is not?

I like these new ones but have the same issue - with my duck feet, can I get an extra wide? Would love to support the U with my purchases, but canā€™t walk around with my feet in a vise. Main reason I went to NB because I can get decent kicks in extra wide.

Iā€™m the same, I go a size higher and stretch them out with shoe stretchers. No lie. Nikes do me the same way. They sell some shoes in widths, but not the popular ones

Advertisement
Back