MEGA New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„ - The Shoe and Nike/Adidas Thread.


Better them than us.. Congrats to them..

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max
 
Flooding the streets strategy back on shelf, 19 j releases in a month is wild.. Even with teh deepest pockets and craziest sneakerhead, cant cop everything..

Not gonna lie tho, **** was sweet this past year with everything on the shelf.. Not having to wait in lines or pay a premium.. straight LOVE

 
Better them than us.. Congrats to them..

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max
As long as Nike’s checks clear, I’m good. I’m curious as to why Adidas would throw Ole Miss 200M, but not Miami. Makes me wonder if the Ole Miss deal is funny money like Penn State’s. There’s no way to justify spending like that, for a non premium brand. A mediocre Miami is leagues better for an apparel brand than the best Ole Miss.
 
Most of my stuff from the 01 drop came in and is really ******* nice. I was just starting to get graduation goggles for adidas, so I’d like to thank them for dropping this monstrosity and reminding me why they are the worst.

 
Most of my stuff from the 01 drop came in and is really ******* nice. I was just starting to get graduation goggles for adidas, so I’d like to thank them for dropping this monstrosity and reminding me why they are the worst.


Yup bought the hoodie and a ST26 jersey and really like them… but that doesn’t replace how ****** they’ve been with fan gear the past 10 years.

That first Nike drop is gonna be an expensive one for me. Can’t wait
 




Providing u behind the scenes.
 
As long as Nike’s checks clear, I’m good. I’m curious as to why Adidas would throw Ole Miss 200M, but not Miami. Makes me wonder if the Ole Miss deal is funny money like Penn State’s. There’s no way to justify spending like that, for a non premium brand. A mediocre Miami is leagues better for an apparel brand than the best Ole Miss.

Nah, I don’t wanna hear it b/c I’ve been telling ur *** for **** near 8 yrs how Adidas work, but here u were on ur soap box yr after yr after yr trying to convince the minions that Adidas values us. I gave u proof positive evidence detailing how they literally spat in our face in violation of the terms & conditions of our contract immediately w UL, & there u were championing how great they r. ****, an exposĆ© uncovering the tumultuous last yrs of Blake James highlighted this from an unbiased source!

So to keep it solid, spare us the ā€œI’m curious as to whyā€ bull ****, when I was literally giving u their playbook.
 
Back
Top