NEW Mackensie Alexander highlights.

View as article
Valid.. let's offer him some bag $$$ that will definitely sway him..

Does his girl run track.. interested in bio med program? lol

Advertisement
Is he the number one corner in the nation???

Yes. He's #1 and Hargreaves is #2. Mackensie is the elite of the elite...not just the best in this class but most classes. Don't pay attention to those lists that have him in the 50 range. The reaction of the posters in this thread says it all about his talent. Artie Burns is up there as well (top 5-10) if ranked at corner.

Advertisement
Mackensie Alexander is the #1 CB in this class. Dude is a stud

I like Burns alot your right top 10 CB

I seen Hargreaves play i thought he was the best corner in the nation.. but this kid seems to be better.. that would be crazy if we could get both.. to pair with Tracy and Deon

I seen Hargreaves play i thought he was the best corner in the nation.. but this kid seems to be better.. that would be crazy if we could get both.. to pair with Tracy and Deon

Just give me Alexander and I would be happy

RT @ImmFootball #Immokalee RT @CarlitosChe21: Sources indicate Miami, Alabama, and Florida will be present at Immokalee practice today

Advertisement
Advertisement
http://www.hudl.com/team/12127/#roster (hope this helps)

numbers# 1, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14, 15, 23, 55, 75 and their could be more on the team, but the ones that stick out to me are #1, 7, 10, 14, 15, 23, 55
Some of the []_[] coaches were their this week and are suppose to be back this week coming up. All I know is that the coaches better close some deals quick or at least leave a good impression with these kids because coaches are coming down left and right.

Advertisement
Back