New LSU Video narrated by the Rock

Advertisement
Advertisement
I watched 1/2 of this video......
I love the Rock. Deep respect, but I cannot get out of my head, if you are a Cane how the **** could you even talk about any other football team?
Once a Cane, always a Cane, and all that means re College football.

Dwayne gave his sweat, blood, and memories at our U, and now because LSU is hot he makes this?.

Very disappointed, and my thoughts are if Miami does improve and become Elite, what would he say or explain for this s***?....
Amazing shortsighted on his part, and there is no explanation.

Advertisement
He had a good reason: Coach O.

Don’t blame him, blame the ******* administration for not putting out a product worth making a hype video for. He did not sell out.
can't believe this is a thing. if i recall he did a video last year for the game. he loves to promote and get involved in big stuff. plus Ed O was his position coach.

Advertisement
he is real good friends with O and was asked by him to do it....

I was ready to reflexively jump on the "this is weak sauce Hollywood crap" train until I remembered that about him and Orgeron too. Not to mention that I don't remember The Rock sending them or even Orgeron any well-wishes before our game in Dallas.

Advertisement
I watched 1/2 of this video......
I love the Rock. Deep respect, but I cannot get out of my head, if you are a Cane how the **** could you even talk about any other football team?
Once a Cane, always a Cane, and all that means re College football.

Dwayne gave his sweat, blood, and memories at our U, and now because LSU is hot he makes this?.

Very disappointed, and my thoughts are if Miami does improve and become Elite, what would he say or explain for this s***?....
Amazing shortsighted on his part, and there is no explanation.

I am guessing you are being sarcastic with this???? I cant imagine you are that much of a sissy to be posting this in a serious tone.

No problem with this. The ROCK is a mega star and has to promote his brand. I will never question is loyalty to the “U”.

That guy bleeds Orange and Green. He was just helping out a former coach at Miami who we all should be cheering for.

Advertisement
Back