New Kids on the Block...

Richt can't stand playing underclassmen. Perry is the only one that might get a chance to play.

You trollin or did you actually watch any of the games last year? Plenty of FR were on the field.

Those freshman are now sophomores. There is depth everywhere except for QB. The older guys will get the reps.

Sure, but that doesn't support your idea that Richt can't stand playing FR.

Bandy, Carter, DJ, JT, Donaldson, will all get serious reps this year.

Also agree that depth is finally starting to come around, few more classes and we should be hopefully back to reloading like the good days.

Advertisement
Richt can't stand playing underclassmen. Perry is the only one that might get a chance to play.

You trollin or did you actually watch any of the games last year? Plenty of FR were on the field.

Those freshman are now sophomores. There is depth everywhere except for QB. The older guys will get the reps.

Sure, but that doesn't support your idea that Richt can't stand playing FR.

Bandy, Carter, DJ, JT, Donaldson, will all get serious reps this year.

Also agree that depth is finally starting to come around, few more classes and we should be hopefully back to reloading like the good days.

Yup. Donaldson in particular has been starting at either RT or RG most of the Spring. And Amari Carter had more tackles than anybody on the field in the last scrimmage of the Spring. A handful of freshmen will get starts this season, more will contribute, and even more will get playing time.

1. Thomas - My favorite recruit in years, great story and an even better football player. Looks like a 3 and out type kid, but tbh looks smart enough to finish and get his degree. Will look back and say he was a generational talent at WR for us.

2. Donaldson - Big time OL, helping to turn around our OL, will be great even this season going against arguably the top DL in the nation. 3 and out no doubt.

3. Perry - Most excited I've been for a QB recruit since Kevin Olsen (Bad choice on my part, but don't let that take away from his skills). Seems like a hard working kid and talented enough to run the show and win a natty before he heads to the league.

2016 and 2017 are the foundation to take us to the top, with 2018 being the star power. The 2016 class will see Miami win number 6

1-donaldson
2-perry
3-bandy

Im excited about JT and hes my favorite recruit from this signing period but i dont see him making a huge impact in the passing game over AR, Mullins, Cager and Berrios unless injuries occur. Should be on KR and 10-20 catches this yr IMO

1-donaldson
2-perry
3-bandy

Im excited about JT and hes my favorite recruit from this signing period but i dont see him making a huge impact in the passing game over AR, Mullins, Cager and Berrios unless injuries occur. Should be on KR and 10-20 catches this yr IMO

If Berrios is in over JT at any position, it will be a travesty. Berrios has done fine for us, but JT is the type of player that is a game changer. You find a way to get him on the field

Advertisement
1-donaldson
2-perry
3-bandy

It's an easier transition for WRs than it is for CBs. That is why I think Thomas has a bigger impact than Bandy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCZ1DeVjTwE

Jon ford in intro
:U5PyXda:

Also I love all our guys energy and passion. We r crootin miami guys to be miami guys

These niggz look mean as fûck look at gaynor

WE COMIN FOR HEADS

No more relaxin we getting pumped

FOREVER HIT STICK BUST **** TALK ****

Last edited:
Advertisement
Everyone is sleep on him but I remember a time where Deandre wilder was thought as a top 3 or 5 must get for Miami before the summer of last year. He has the speed and physicality that will be intriguing in this defensive scheme. In his clips in the 2017 class video he looks explosive AF

Terrible list, dude.

It's my list dude... if you have some kids you are looking forward to seeing... post it, sure we are interested.
It's clearly your list, bro. And I commented on your terrible list, fella. And I'll comment on anything else you say whenever I feel like it, big guy.

lol...The Franchise ... really? That's all you have? "I'll comment on anything else you say whenever I feel like it..." lol... you sound like a little girl in a schoolyard... seriously? I thought you were some hot shot poster around here... you're a joke, can't even keep up with a girl.

Terrible list, dude.

It's my list dude... if you have some kids you are looking forward to seeing... post it, sure we are interested.
It's clearly your list, bro. And I commented on your terrible list, fella. And I'll comment on anything else you say whenever I feel like it, big guy.

lol...The Franchise ... really? That's all you have? "I'll comment on anything else you say whenever I feel like it..." lol... you sound like a little girl in a schoolyard... seriously? I thought you were some hot shot poster around here... you're a joke, can't even keep up with a girl.

Catfish porster. You try waaaaaaay too hard

Garvin will get reps. He'll be too good to not see the field. Yes, we are deep at DE, but that just means a heck of a lot of rotation, and fresh guys. Garvin will play, and we'll be glad he did.

Advertisement
Terrible list, dude.

Not trying to hard Boots.. just tired of bullying. it doesn't belong anywhere in any forum.

Not trying to hard Boots.. just tired of bullying. it doesn't belong anywhere in any forum.

If you get offended by someone disagreeing with you, and consider that bullying, then the Internet isn't the place for you. It's a football forum, no one cares if you wanna pretend to be a girl or not, if you post stupid sh*t then you'll get called out. Either move on or don't post, It's not hard

Please don't play you're little bully victim game, when in the guise of pretending to talk about football, you come on here to draw attention to your little psychosexual drama.

I don't give a shīt that you're a guy pretendending to be a chick, or a tranny, or whatever you are. But be real. You're whole shtick is to get a rise with your chick poster routine.

Your personal profile reveals your game there, fella. Play your game, but don't pretend like your some innocent getting bullied.

Advertisement
Seems to be a lot of comments made about a subject that "nobody cares about".......just saying!!

If you don't care about it... Stop bringing it up!!

My list....

Thomas
Harley
Dallas
Garvin
DJ Johnson
Donaldson
Bandy
Perry
Derrick Smith
Delaney
Dean
Carter

In no particular order. This is an excellent class with great depth. Red shirt candidates like Njoku, Gaynor, Jennings, Steed, Ford, Wilder and Hebert all have the potential to develop into great football players. The truly exciting part is that the 2018 class will taking it up yet another notch as they could be one of the best classes in program history.

Add the fact that we have a group of excellent technical coaches that will develop these kids and gentlemen, we are on the verge of witnessing the explosion that occurs when elite coaching meets elite talent. The next 3 years should be very fun to watch as I would expect significant improvement and player development each year as this program shoots back up into upper echelon of college football.

Last edited:
Terrible list, dude.

If I sound like a little girl in a schoolyard then you should take some notes. My girl schtick is already better than yours.

Advertisement
Back