new Jan 18 list...

I will agree it is not as awesome a weekend it was a few weeks ago but it is still really important and huge.

Advertisement
To the newbies who are upset about this weekend, u will learn this is typical in the last month of recruiting and happens every year.
A large percentage of guys who were longshots don't make their trips. Happens every year.
I know u guys think golden is capable of landing everyone, but, guys like liner and foster etc were never coming here.

WHERE IS YOUR PREDICTION ON THIS YEARS CLASS? I AM SURE MANY NEWBS HERE WOULD LOVE TO GET A VETERAN OF THE RECRUITING GAME'S OPINION

CREATE A NEW THREAD IF YOU MUST

Advertisement
I dont think it matters either way. He's been here numerous times. He may still change his mind and come or come on a mid week visit.
I don't look into it either way.

Advertisement
I dont think it matters either way. He's been here numerous times. He may still change his mind and come or come on a mid week visit.
I don't look into it either way.

WHERE IS YOUR PREDICTION ON THIS YEARS CLASS? I AM SURE MANY NEWBS HERE WOULD LOVE TO GET A VETERAN OF THE RECRUITING GAME'S OPINION

CREATE A NEW THREAD IF YOU MUST

To the newbies who are upset about this weekend, u will learn this is typical in the last month of recruiting and happens every year.
A large percentage of guys who were longshots don't make their trips. Happens every year.
I know u guys think golden is capable of landing everyone, but, guys like liner and foster etc were never coming here.

I knew that about Liner just from watching his interview. It's always been very hard to get the top kids from the deep south...very tough. I don't know why they want to stay at schools in the old Confederacy, but the southern black kids seem to want to stay in the deep south. I've watched this happen for years. I always wondered why we couldn't pull the kids from the panhandle, and FSU, Auburn, Alabama and UF would continue to pull them. I would think they'd want to get away from the smaller towns and the deep south culture with all that negative history. I guess it doesn't mean much anymore. My recollection of the deep south was racism and segregation, and I did spend time in the deep south. That was 50 years ago, however. Now, I guess it doesn't mean much.

January 18
ATH Ray Lewis III
OL Alex Gall
TE Standish Dobard
RB Alex Collins
S Jamal Carter
DB Artie Burns
QB Kevin Olsen
OL Denver Kirkland
DT Jaynard Bostwick

still fap worthy

129.jpg