New Hype Video for 2017-18 Season

Advertisement
Advertisement
That perfectly timed out route to AR against UVA was a thing of beauty. One of my favorite plays from last season.

Advertisement
It's a cool vid, but you need to edit the thread title ASAP.

I'm trying to figure out how to change the title, but not having much luck :(
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], [MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION]

When you hit "Edit", you've got to then hit "Advanced" or "Go Advanced" to edit your title. I got you

Thank you!! And thank you for finding someone that could let me know [MENTION=9406]hesskilla[/MENTION]

It's a cool vid, but you need to edit the thread title ASAP.

[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], [MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION]

When you hit "Edit", you've got to then hit "Advanced" or "Go Advanced" to edit your title. I got you

Thank you!! And thank you for finding someone that could let me know [MENTION=9406]hesskilla[/MENTION]

No worries mate. If this is your passion, then this is the place for you. So, when is the next video coming out?

Advertisement

No worries mate. If this is your passion, then this is the place for you. So, when is the next video coming out?

Planning to post 1 video per week! :)

Advertisement
Back