New FSU - JSU Thread

Jacksonville State never really figured out how to stop Jordan Travis. Wish Norvell would’ve kept in Rodemaker and they lose this game.

Advertisement
Can't wait to hear that bald-headed ***** Corey Clark on Warchant Wrap Up post-game show talk **** about the Canes while sitting at lowly 0-2 in conference even after a win.

Advertisement
I was wrong about FSU. They are better than Jacksonville State. I apologize for my earlier comment that FSU was worse than Jacksonville State. I stand humbly corrected.

Man if online gambling was legal in Washington state, I'd be making a killing. I called Miami beating the spread each game and FSU coming back to win the game. ****

Advertisement
I was wrong about FSU. They are better than Jacksonville State. I apologize for my earlier comment that FSU was worse than Jacksonville State. I stand humbly corrected.
They almost put JSU right back in it with another pick 6. That was close.

We hardly struggled. They had a nice opening scripted drive where they used him. He didn’t do **** for the rest of the game. You can’t use a guy like him who can’t throw against P5 teams and have sustained success.
He left the game injured.

Terry with no effort on that pass. Dude is on cruise control or something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting commentary on the radio, regarding FSU’s ‘beautiful’ fall from grace.

Has there ever been another elite program to fall as deep as FSU? The Noles may be the worst team in the ACC. The Canes were never the worst team in the Big East or the ACC, even in their probation years and the Shannon-Golden debacles.

Advertisement
Back