New FSU - JSU Thread

Advertisement
I don't but he is also not the solution to the problem which makes him the problem.
After 3 games in a covid year I don't think anyone can know whether he can solve it or not. They're not recruiting well, but again he's only had the job for months. He has a hard job in a situation that's stacked against anyone who has the job. Those fans better learn to be patient because I don't see anyone fixing things quickly.

FSU got individual players I think are decent. Toafili, Corbin, Terry, Marvin Wilson, Gainer, Lil Asante, Woodbey. The rest of their team is either trash or weakminded lol. I think Jordan Travis is a good runner but terrible thrower.

With that said, ain't no reason they should be getting embarrassed vs. Jacksonville State. This is a recruiting nightmare for Norvell lol

Advertisement
Who really thinks Norvell is the problem?

I dont think hes the problem per say however there was problems before he got there and he has only helped contribute to their list of problems during the offseason and so far during the season.

FSU:

Attachments

• l0HlvtIPzPdt2usKs.gif
    l0HlvtIPzPdt2usKs.gif
    796.3 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Cant wait to see FSU dancing and puffing their chests out in the locker room if they win lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder who gets fired first...Norvell or Jimbo.

ATM money men not gonna continue to take these *** whooping every year with these 8-4 seasons for 7-8 mill a year either..

Advertisement
Back