New features

Advertisement
Sooo… @Andrew honest question, what is up with cutting and pasting now?

I have tried to copy-paste:

---A picture from the internet
---A screenshot that I took with my screenshot app on my work computer
---A copy-paste of TEXT (small amount) from an article

All 3 times, I got this weird little icon that looks like a computer screen, but nothing pasted.

I then "saved" the picture and the screenshot to my computer, and used "attach files", which I then had to "insert" and as "full size image".

VERY labor-intensive.

Is this something fixable?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Attachment sizes have been raised from 2.5MB to 10MB
  • Premium users can send attachments in PMs
    • All attachments are viable in the admin panel so nothing inappropiate
  • Premium users can upload videos up to 10MB (including webm)
Appreciate it Andrew

spinning GIF

Advertisement
Sooo… @Andrew honest question, what is up with cutting and pasting now?

I have tried to copy-paste:

---A picture from the internet
---A screenshot that I took with my screenshot app on my work computer
---A copy-paste of TEXT (small amount) from an article

All 3 times, I got this weird little icon that looks like a computer screen, but nothing pasted.

I then "saved" the picture and the screenshot to my computer, and used "attach files", which I then had to "insert" and as "full size image".

VERY labor-intensive.

Is this something fixable?

Thanks!

Scott Rolen has been elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame, preventing a shutout in the BBWAA balloting for the second time in three years.

None of the other 27 players listed on the 2023 Hall ballot cleared the 75% threshold for election, though there were a couple of near-misses. The results of the balloting were revealed Tuesday during a broadcast on MLB.com.

edit: copy and pasting worked for me. What browser and OS are you using?

Advertisement
Scott Rolen has been elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame, preventing a shutout in the BBWAA balloting for the second time in three years.

None of the other 27 players listed on the 2023 Hall ballot cleared the 75% threshold for election, though there were a couple of near-misses. The results of the balloting were revealed Tuesday during a broadcast on MLB.com.

edit: copy and pasting worked for me. What browser and OS are you using?
He has to go in as a Cardinal .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Women's Basketball Daily Briefing: Caitlin Clark. That's the headline.

lol jk.......................................keep up the good work.

He has to go in as a Cardinal .

I don’t think Scott is a HOFer vs. Hall of Very Good; & imo, the baseball HOF under Selig is going to find itself w/ a slew of Hall of Very Good as they avoid sure 1st ballot HOFers b4 the PED area (approved by their HOF Commish) getting in.

Last edited:
I don’t think Scott is a HOFer vs. Hall of Very Good, & imo, the baseball HOF under Selig is going to find itself w/ a slew of Hall of Very Good as they avoid sure 1st ballot HOFers b4 the PED area (approved by their HOF Commish) getting in.
Like it or not standards for the HOF have changed. The invention of the WAR stat has given way for a bunch of guys to get in that IMO, aren’t the elite of the elite (he has the 9th best WAR of all time for a 3rd baseman). He was also the best defensive 3rd baseman since Brooks Robinson (now Arenado has taken that from him).

That was the long way of saying you’re absolutely correct. It’s all about WAR and no longer about putting up actual HOF numbers and winning championships. It’s best to not even care who gets elected. In 10 years it’ll be so watered down, it won’t even be a big deal to the masses.

Advertisement
Back