NEW EPIC VIDEO - All Time Miami DB Highlights

Damnit man....

heres some more ST highlights if yall are interested...

[video=youtube;D96erXQcI3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D96erXQcI3M&noredirect=1 …[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only criticism, is, even though I am always feeling young, **** it son, you just didn't see Bennie Blades?! Man amongst boys he was, he was named to SI's all century team. Beieve it or not, we had studs before E Reed and ST (who rank up there too). I mean you guys are making me feel and sound like an old fool and I'm only 38! No Calhoun?! No Pharms, No Bubba McDowell?!! Dude cmon man

And dont forget Darryl Williams, a personal favorite of mine, who was an All-American in 1991 and one of the best centerfielders I have ever seen. 31 was a stud...

We need to get back to NFLU...Once we do, we'll be unstoppable. I feel we have a roster full of 1st and 2nd round prospects IF we allow them to play!

Taylor is the most gifted football player I have ever seen play the game at any position. He even beats Barry.

Advertisement
Solid work. Surprised that the Calhoun tip (which I consider the single greateest play in the history of this program) and TMacks blocked punt at WVU didn't make the cut.

Dang I cannot believe I forgot the Calhoun tip, I apologize. I remembered TMacks blocked punt but the videos of it on YouTube were way too blurry and I try to keep each shot's resolution as constant as possible throughout the video.

Advertisement
Great video CF.

Hopefully guys like Bush, Howard, Burns etc. that we have right now realize their full potential and can be added to another one of Freak's video in a few years.

We have the talent! Just gotta put it all together.

Advertisement
Back