NEW EPIC VIDEO - All Time Miami DB Highlights

Advertisement
Ed and sean......maaaaaaaaaan....those 2 owned fsu!!!!!!
Then ed play vs bc is my all time favorite can highlight.....followed closely by by that pick 6 by carlos jones and that knocked out flyer sean gave that fsu reciever

Two things....#26 was the best football player that I have ever seen with my ow two eyes, and I forgot how underrated that Markese Fitzgerald was when he was here. That kid made a ton of big plays!

Advertisement
You are the man CaneFreak2001!

All your vids are on point. Bennie Blades was a motha fuvckin OG!

3:39 Lord have mercy, call the ambulance.

Go Canes!

Awesome vid. Makes me hate the D coordinator even more

Wish someone would sit him down,tape his eyes open and play videos like this over and over and then maybe him and Golden will finally understand how miami plays defense.

Advertisement
Watching this.....

240.gif

Only criticism, is, even though I am always feeling young, **** it son, you just didn't see Bennie Blades?! Man amongst boys he was, he was named to SI's all century team. Beieve it or not, we had studs before E Reed and ST (who rank up there too). I mean you guys are making me feel and sound like an old fool and I'm only 38! No Calhoun?! No Pharms, No Bubba McDowell?!! Dude cmon man

Just turn our guys loose. Let them be aggressive. I said it in another thread, but it's worth repeating. We have some assassins and playmakers wearing single digits now. Let them play the aggressive style of play that got them scholarships here in the first place. F - bend but don't break. We should be breaking our foot off in opponent's behinds rather than all this 10 yard cushion on our own end of the field crap.

Thanks Freak. Great work as usual.

Advertisement
Now all you need to do is one for QB U, HB U, LB U and DEFINETLY WR/TE U.
Nobody can compete with us as the all around pass cathing U, which include Receivers AND Tight Ends.
QB/HB U, the only real competition is USC.
LB U, has always been PSU, but they really haven't earned it since the 70's. Well, at least not as much as Miami and USC have.
SO as you can see, Miami and USC, pretty much are the two greatest teams at producing NFL players....Which is why other than UF, they are the team I'd like to see us play the most, that would be freaking awesome.

Advertisement
Further proving Miami IS the real HB U, Miami's top 5 HB's: James, Portis, Anderson, Gore, and McGahee combined for 50,883 Rushing yards in their Career, and Gore is still adding to the number.
USC's top 5 Hb's: Marcus Allen, OJ, Reggie Bush, Mike Garrett, and Jon Arnett combined for 37,961 Rushing Yards in their career. SO unless, Reggie Bush can get 12k more yards, Miami completely Blows USC out with their Top 5, And Most of the players Were more recent than USC's!
Texas: Earl Campbell, Ricky Williams, Cedric Benson, Jamaal Charles, and Jim Bertelsen comined for 33,722 Yards for it's to 5.
OSU: Eddie George, Keith Byars, Archie Griffin, Raymont Harris, Beanie Wells combine for only 21,338 yards.
It's not even a real competition. Miami IS HB U.

Wish I was a fan back in those days.

U woke up on Sat. morning knowing UM was gonna absolutely pound whoever the **** they played. Good times.

Great vid Freak.

I really, really, really, miss that feeling. Can't articulate how much I miss it through a keyboard.

Sean Taylor............lawd! Miss that dude. He single handedly made me a Canes fan.

Advertisement
Back