New Entrance Theme

Advertisement
VT's entrance theme is dope af!

Wouldn't mind doing any of these : Metallica's "Seek & Destroy" or "For Whom The Bells Toll"

Rage Against The Machine: "Bulls On Parade"

Pitbull: "305 Anthem" 305 till I die 👍🤘🙌

Advertisement
Way to double down on obtuse.

Awwwww poor guy. Really bad life huh? Is that where all this anger is coming from?

Anyway, I'll have mercy and won't pile on.

I didn't know things were going so bad for you. :eek: **** that's depressing. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: My sympathies.

BUT listen, I'm gonna put you on ignore now because you're a real downer and because you're so fragile, and sensitive. Life's too short for this BS

So try and have a better one tomorrow and for the rest of your life ok :cool:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Awwwww poor guy. Really bad life huh? Is that where all this anger is coming from?

Anyway, I'll have mercy and won't pile on.

I didn't know things were going so bad for you. :eek: **** that's depressing. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: My sympathies.

BUT listen, I'm gonna put you on ignore now because you're a real downer and because you're so fragile, and sensitive. Life's too short for this BS

So try and have a better one tomorrow and for the rest of your life ok :cool:

It would be more honest of you to just say "I didn't understand your original post".

And Phil Collins is from England. Imagine how hype the place would get with that intro tho!

Phil Collins actually lives here now. No joke. On North Bay Road. Not to get too in the weeds with this but he's also doing an arena show here the night before FSU.

Imagine him sticking around an extra day (the tour doesn't resume until that Sunday night in DC) and doing that **** live at Hard Rock ala the time Metallica showed up at Vag Tech. Place might collapse when the drum solo hits.

Phil Collins actually lives here now. No joke. On North Bay Road. Not to get too in the weeds with this but he's also doing an arena show here the night before FSU.

Imagine him sticking around an extra day (the tour doesn't resume until that Sunday night in DC) and doing that **** live at Hard Rock ala the time Metallica showed up at Vag Tech. Place might collapse when the drum solo hits.
That would be some hype ****!

That would be some hype ****!

This is where a clown like Lebatard could use his national platform to actually try to do something cool instead of trying to glom onto UCF's "success" and other buffoonery. Or one of the supposed power-players in our supposedly great music school.

Advertisement
This is where a clown like Lebatard could use his national platform to actually try to do something cool instead of trying to glom onto UCF's "success" and other buffoonery. Or one of the supposed power-players in our supposedly great music school.
I actually think him trying to make a mockery of the NCAA is hilarious. But you’re right, he does get off on tangents of WTFery way too often. ‘Gotz is the show at this point. And then clownin Cote.

Advertisement
Back