New "End of the Year" award category

Advertisement
I did as well but I think most voters in keeping with the spirit of the thread made an initial election and then quickly changed their minds
I stuck to my guns ……and it’s not like Inday needed any help in that one lol

adam sandler snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
@JBCanes-NC ‘s wet dream right there …

So we’d have a Niche Poster Award as OP described and put in his tagline and the candidates would be Slick @TRick72 , Thuggalicious @Dr.L.ThugU , @blessingstwoyou who has 1 post in 11 years but is always there when you need him and guns-n-butter hobbyist @crossover22[]_[] - Did we get them all?
Should not the niche poster award be nothing? Nothing at all for we move in the shadows, quietly moving among the masses, spreading the word thru emojis on other posts. Quietly letting others speak for us loudly only to promote with a simple emoji our thoughts on the comments mixed in with the occasional posting or reply. But never to much so as not to be seen or remembered.
To provide such an award would be in stark contrast to the purpose of the niche poster. So I say no to any public award but yes to an award to said niche poster but don’t let anyone know they won the award

You know that quote is the reason @stevehick became Charlie as in VC Charlie…..some moron on canesport chimed in to correct us that it was not the Germans that bombed Pearl Harbor so we started guessing North Korea, Vietnam etc and settled on Cambodia where @stevehick is from (sort of)…..and Voila @stevehick became Charlie after he played along with the gag …that was a good 8 years ago .

Advertisement
You know that quote is the reason @stevehick became Charlie as in VC Charlie…..some moron on canesport chimed in to correct us that it was not the Germans that bombed Pearl Harbor so we started guessing North Korea, Vietnam etc and settled on Cambodia where @stevehick is from (sort of)…..and Voila @stevehick became Charlie after he played along with the gag …that was a good 8 years ago .
:pgdead:

Advertisement
Okay, so there are categories of every type of poster on CIS for the End of the Year awards. The "X's and O's" poster - the recruiting poster - the "insider" poster - the angry poster - the happy poster - the poster that wipes from back to front - the poster that wipes front to back. You get the idea! I propose adding a new category - The Niche Poster. Those posters who know what each thread needs at any given time and deliver. The niche poster does not do video breakdowns of blown coverage after the game - we say thank you and good job when someone else does it. We don't spend hours breaking down a 17 year old from Glendale's fast-twitch muscle ability - we say thank and good job when someone else does it! The niche poster can be funny, angry, or happy - we cover the full emotional gambit on CIS. The niche poster takes your polls. The niche poster leaves emojis on your posts. We are the glue that hold CIS together, and it's time we get some recognition for our time in the trenches!
Wayment, wayment, wayment.

Lemme get this straight after during been and reading this again.
You want the CIS Awards committee to name an award after someone who no one even knows (niche poster in your signature... HA!) to honor a whole bunch of back-up singers and dancers and crew and cameramen to CIS who contribute nothing to the board, quite like you and your 795 poRsts???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back