New DT target (MARCEL SOUTHALL)

I wasn't knocking the Semper Fi they tend to have good talent considering they get 3rd tier All American picks after the AA and UA games. Tyrique McCord, Bar Milo, Kermitt Whitfield, Alex Collins, and host of other formers players Miami recruited played in it.

Go Canes

Tyriq played in Army AA.

Advertisement
I wasn't knocking the Semper Fi they tend to have good talent considering they get 3rd tier All American picks after the AA and UA games. Tyrique McCord, Bar Milo, Kermitt Whitfield, Alex Collins, and host of other formers players Miami recruited played in it.

Go Canes

Tyriq played in Army AA.

My mistake I was thinking of LB Jermaine Grace, who played in the Semper Fi Game.

2016 DT Amir Watts will also be playing in the Semper Fi game. Also something to keep in mind with him is that he was committed to West Mich, then flipped to Minn, and now looking at other schools. So a until he signs somewhere, his commitments seem shaky. I will say this the guy needs works on his technique but has a ridiculous motor, and you can never fault a player who makes hustle plays.

On another note I don't know if Amir Watts was just joking (which I doubt), but if true the young man has 3 kids ****!
Video: Phillips DL Amir Watts is an All-American - Football Recruiting - Scout

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
He would be a good pick up as a 3 Technique DT, if UM misses on some other kids.

But I think OU will be tough to beat for him if they also miss on some other higher rated players OU is chasing.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope and pray that Richt gets back to pulling south Dallas kids. Mentioned more times than I can count that there's still tremendous love for the U here, and plenty of talent. Duncanville is about to get really good, too.... their new coach is the guy who built Dallas Skyline into a solid team the last decade or so and is influential in the area. Would be nice to have a link there with Southall talking it up to his underclassmen buddies. Like Paranos said - if OU has a head start on him, they will be tough to beat. They're having a great year with lots of hype and lots of area kids already on OU's roster.

Advertisement
Back