New DT target (MARCEL SOUTHALL)

Advertisement
I saw him at a scrimmage prior to this season but was visiting with a family member I hadn't seen in a long time so wasn't paying just a whole lot of attention to the game... wish I had been now. I do remember he made one play that really flashed and made us stop talking and comment on it. He plays in arguably the best district in Texas with a lot of speed (South Dallas - includes Cedar Hill, Desoto, and Mansfield, three playoff staples). My brother should have the full game HUDL on him, I'll ask him to watch and give me his thoughts.

I saw him at a scrimmage prior to this season but was visiting with a family member I hadn't seen in a long time so wasn't paying just a whole lot of attention to the game... wish I had been now. I do remember he made one play that really flashed and made us stop talking and comment on it. He plays in arguably the best district in Texas with a lot of speed (South Dallas - includes Cedar Hill, Desoto, and Mansfield, three playoff staples). My brother should have the full game HUDL on him, I'll ask him to watch and give me his thoughts.

f*** Carroll. Lake Travis babay!

Advertisement
Can someone link me to the article or recruiting service that says we offered or demonstrates his interest in us. Thanks

i typically like bringing in dt's at the prerequisite size of 6'3-270-280. Thats a good inshape incoming dt that you will definately will put weight on....Look AT Mcintosh, that kid is a sleeper for us a sophomore will be 280-285 and he is in good shape.

Guys like Norton also though bigger are needed somewhat. Norton came in ready to play...the dt situation is looking better. Just need a scheme that these guys like and to start winning. I dont know how we signed dlineman in a scheme that no dl was productive in...better thank the man above for getting Muhammad, Chad to committ...because i knew from jump their production numbers would be low here in our scheme.

Advertisement

LT has a cute little program. You pick your HS teams like you pick your UM future QBs. Negged. :playful:

We need some of those big *** country boyz from Georgia or Louisiana that play grown man football who can hold the point in the middle and allow the DE's to collapse the pocket. You control most offenses from the inside out. For this you need 300lbs monsters coming out high school that can run and at minimum bench 400lbs and squat over 500lbs.

Go Canes

LT has a cute little program. You pick your HS teams like you pick your UM future QBs. Negged. :playful:

LOL at "cute little program". which school is it where everyone dyes their hair blond like a bunch of 12 year old girls? oh right.

We comin to get Katy tomorrow also. oogity boogity!

Only school in texas history with 5 straight state titles. LT!

Funny thing is Richt didn't offer MARCEL SOUTHALL when he was at UGA but now Miami supposedly has interest? I think his film is good but it doesn't say war Daddy type, there are better prospects still out there. It doesn't hurt to develop a relationship with the kid, Justin case we miss on some other prospects.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Funny thing is Richt didn't offer MARCEL SOUTHALL when he was at UGA but now Miami supposedly has interest? I think his film is good but it doesn't say war Daddy type, there are better prospects still out there. It doesn't hurt to develop a relationship with the kid, Justin case we miss on some other prospects.

Go Canes

But do we have any other prospects?

LOL at "cute little program". which school is it where everyone dyes their hair blond like a bunch of 12 year old girls? oh right.

Nice little 4A run when you had 5A numbers against the Longviews of the world. Not so much since you had to play schools of the same size. Not in the same galaxy of what SLC did as one of the smallest 5A schools in the state.

Nice little 4A run when you had 5A numbers against the Longviews of the world. Not so much since you had to play schools of the same size. Not in the same galaxy of what SLC did as one of the smallest 5A schools in the state.

SLC had all the refs in their backpocket....like so many nickles and dimes. I've never seen a program get so many favourable calls over the years.

Advertisement
If there was a question about his competition level, those questions will be answered at the Sempre Fi All American Game
[video=youtube;Mjmr1oe3O4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjmr1oe3O4M[/video]

If there was a question about his competition level, those questions will be answered at the Sempre Fi All American Game
[video=youtube;Mjmr1oe3O4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjmr1oe3O4M[/video]

Kaaya played at the Semper Fi game.... just sayin'

I wasn't knocking the Semper Fi they tend to have good talent considering they get 3rd tier All American picks after the AA and UA games. Tyrique McCord, Bar Milo, Kermitt Whitfield, Alex Collins, and host of other formers players Miami recruited played in it.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back