New Dolphins TE (played at Notre Dame) talks about atmosphere of that game

DB4

Freshman
Miami Dolphins TE Durham Smythe: UM fans broke Notre Dame’s bus window | The Daily Dolphin

-Durham Smythe said that the Canes game was one of the loudest atmospheres he played in while he was at ND.

-He also said that fans were throwing stuff at the ND buses driving up to the stadium and broke a window in one of the buses.

This stuff just sounds awesome. I didn't go inside the stadium, but I went to the tailgate and watched the game in the parking lot. That night brought back OB memories. Bandy's pick 6 was the most electric moment of the game. Great memories this kid brought back up.

Advertisement
Miami Dolphins TE Durham Smythe: UM fans broke Notre Dame’s bus window | The Daily Dolphin

-Durham Smythe said that the Canes game was one of the loudest atmospheres he played in while he was at ND.

-He also said that fans were throwing stuff at the ND buses driving up to the stadium and broke a window in one of the buses.

This stuff just sounds awesome. I didn't go inside the stadium, but I went to the tailgate and watched the game in the parking lot. That night brought back OB memories. Bandy's pick 6 was the most electric moment of the game. Great memories this kid brought back up.

I’ll bet you could hear that pik 6 screaming like if you were right there. The parking lot probably shook.

Advertisement
Advertisement

They did a great job when remodeling Joe Robbie (yes Joe Robbie) stadium to keep all the noise from leaving. Can be a huge advantage, like in Seattle.

As a die-hard fins fan i could not agree more. The tech and ND games were the two best games ever played in that stadium

I still get to some of phins games, and it’s been a totally different atmosphere compared to the canes since Richt got here.

And you’re not lying about ND and VaTech...and we’re talking since that stadium was built, which has been about 20 years.

Advertisement
i think the best part of that game was leaving and talking smack to a few ND fans on the way out and their responses to me saying thanks for the 3 spot was of how much money do I make a year and ill be your boss one day. got to love privileged kids these days!

i think the best part of that game was leaving and talking smack to a few ND fans on the way out and their responses to me saying thanks for the 3 spot was of how much money do I make a year and ill be your boss one day. got to love privileged kids these days!

All the ND fans I know were salty as **** after the game. They talked so much ****, then did everything they could to deflect after they got their asses beat.

Advertisement
All the ND fans I know were salty as **** after the game. They talked so much ****, then did everything they could to deflect after they got their asses beat.
Oh I know it was hilarious to see. them leaving by the 3rd quarter was the best! I'm glad I didn't sell my tickets, well worth it...

Advertisement
Back