Confirmed New DC is Lance Guidry

Advertisement
I'm not comparing the type of baggage. I'm just saying that recruiting violations seems like less baggage than having 3 DWIs and a son who committed murder (if the article is correct).

The recruiting violations (or at least getting caught) seem like they could be written off as "dumb mistakes" too. Not really sure what your point is.

I am not trying to hold anything over this guy's head I'm excited for him to be our DC and think he'll do great. He's just got a lot of baggage is all.
the father (appears to be a step father or adopted father) cannot be made to pay for the sins of the son esp when the "son" was living in california for some time.

NO WAY JOSE.

[EDITED TO UPDATE RELATIONSHIP. JANZEN JACKSON APPEARS TO BE GUIDRY'S SON FROM GUIDRY'S FIRST MARRIAGE TO TESRA JACKSON. JACKSON APPEARS TO HAVE TAKEN HIS MOTHER'S LAST NAME FOR HIS LAST NAME].

Was meant at a shot at @crossover22[]_[] sooooooo

Cop Stop And Go GIF

Gattis was not on LCE’s wishlist. LCE separates a good hire at OC by Mario standards vs who LCE would hire. I think he believed we’d be able to run the ball with Gattis. Don’t know about Steele though Saban just hired him as his DC.

You don’t know the DC’s we could get let alone who doesn’t qualify as legit. Just stop already.
Youre right i dont know anything about football. I only guessed that gattis and steele were bad hires.

giphy-11.gif

Only certain posters do apparently. Lol

Advertisement
I'm not comparing the type of baggage. I'm just saying that recruiting violations seems like less baggage than having 3 DWIs and a son who committed murder (if the article is correct).

The recruiting violations (or at least getting caught) seem like they could be written off as "dumb mistakes" too. Not really sure what your point is.

I am not trying to hold anything over this guy's head I'm excited for him to be our DC and think he'll do great. He's just got a lot of baggage is all.
Well admittedly I didn’t know it was three DUI’s

That changes my perspective of the discussion if that’s the case

DUI 12 years ago.

Western Kentucky University football defensive coordinator Lance Guidry’s arrest on a charge of driving while intoxicated in Baton Rouge, La., last weekend is a shame not only for himself, but for the players and students who look up to him as a mentor.

Guidry, 40, who is from Louisiana, was arrested at 1:03 a.m. Saturday and booked at 2:51 a.m. Guidry’s blood alcohol content was 0.123 percent. The legal limit in Louisiana is 0.08 percent, which is the same as Kentucky.

Guidry was in Baton Rogue for the Louisiana State University vs. WKU football game Saturday. He was also looking at high school games in the area since part of a coach’s job on these trips to evaluate potential recruits. After that, he met up with a friend at a restaurant near a hotel where the team was staying.

What is troubling about this issue, besides the fact it is his third DWI charge, is the way WKU is handling the matter.

this explains why he never ascended. that was 12 years ago though and people change.

Seriously, you'd have to have been HELLA drunk to still be intoxicated now...

I gave 5 names. Lmao
So Belk sucked last year and you also threw out the names of the DCs at Minnesota, NC State, Iowa State (60 something years old) and Oklahoma State. You think those guys are leaving those situations to come here???

You don’t know like I don’t but the last two I’d bet wouldn’t for certain. You’re literally making crap up to rain misery on something you know nothing about.

Advertisement
I’ll take your advice on guns and ammo but on this…

SouthParkCane + LCE > Crossover +/- Sinister

The worst part is this.

When you have a candidate that has a good job qualification (head coach), then the Mopes do some magical statistical analysis in order to tell you how this guy will be a disaster.

And when you have a candidate that has good statistical output, then the Mopes do some magical job-title analysis in order to tell you how this guy will be a disaster.

Never fails.

Obviously not. And a son shouldn't be responsible for the sins of their father.

Doesn't change the fact that baggage follows you in both cases typically.

Not to get political, but you see it in the news when they report on the children of the last and current president to try to damage their likability and throw mud at them

Hunter Biden naked with a crack pipe

Jared Kushner getting a friendly $2bil investment from Saudis
You got political so you’re out of this thread. Take it to the Town Hall disgraceful place we have

Advertisement
Would be a fire hire but is it real?

@WeBallinBoyz you like? Been working and havent had a chance to see whats going on.. I'll be reading the 30 +pages of this thread after dinner. My early guess after page 1 is that people are jumping to conclusions because they dont know the name and have little substance why they dont like this hire. I'll be looking forward to learning more about this cat.

You didn’t know who this guy was yet he sucks. And Steele apparently is good enough for Saban so there’s that too.

Stop interacting with this miserable weirdo. Jesus.

We just hired a coordinator and there are people on this site I respect and who know ball. I’d like to get their thoughts on things, and every ******* page is 8 posts from this dude about how everyone sucks speaking in gifs like my 14 year old niece and lemmings going back and forth with him about nonsense.

We get it. He’s smart. Mario is dumb. This guy sucks. We got it. How many times can you say the same **** over and over. Can I pay $25 for no ads and an additional $1525 to not have to know people like this exist?

Advertisement
I don't know 90% of the coaches people mention on this board. People act like we're all supposed to know who the SDSU DB coach is lol

Maybe you missed the point. The average fan may not know, but those really immersed in CFB and the coaching workld would. And not even those folks knew who he was before today. And if they did, he has never been mentioned as some great DC.

@WeBallinBoyz you like? Been working and havent had a chance to see whats going on.. I'll be reading the 30 +pages of this thread after dinner. My early guess after page 1 is that people are jumping to conclusions because they dont know the name and have little substance why they dont like this hire. I'll be looking forward to learning more about this cat.
Oh yeah, most definitely. You can get a pretty good gist reading up on the first 10-15 pages.

More importantly, got LCE and SouthPark’s approval.

Advertisement
Back