Confirmed New DC is Lance Guidry

Advertisement
Wtf are you mopes complaining about lol

The stats across the board are great he took it to ND @ ND. He’s passionate, runs a system our athletes can play in, and him leaving Tulane to come here means he wants to be here.
because they will always be contrarian ******** based on their feels because they are still waiting on mamma

Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

I'd start a Green Wave tears thread but they only have enough fans to shed a single tear.
My sister got her masters from Tulane. Let me ask her if she needs any Kleenex.

Sarcasm - she doesn’t give a **** about football

Advertisement
Because he literally said that the speed of the hire proves Cristobal planned this ahead of time. So why wouldn't this be true the other way around? If A then B. If not A, then not B.

You are a smart guy, but this is a type of causal fallacy that trips up even smart people. What you put up is an inverse fallacy. Here's how it's diagramed:

If the hire is made quickly (A), then Cristobal planned the hire ahead of time (B).
The hire was not made quickly (Not A),
Therefore, Cristobal did not plan the hire in advance (Not B).

Here's an example that should illustrate the problem:

If you've seen booty gifs (A), then you are on CIS (B).
You have not seen booty gifs (Not A).
Therefore, you are not on CIS (Not B).

But, maybe you don't click the spoilers. Maybe you're at work or your old lady is buzzing, so you avoid the booty gifs at all costs. Maybe your (sadly) in a thread without booty gifs.... The point being there exists another logical explanation other than "Not B".

Now can someone please hit this thread up with some booty gifs (spoilers, please... people may be working)!

also, his son was arrested for murder. not sure if it is a step-son or adopted son or a son that changed his last name??

great hire mario. everybody must be thrilled and no *****ing and moaning am sure

Not dissing anyone because there are people here with fantastic football knowledge but go look at when steele was hired. Same guys saying its a great hire when i said it is a bad hire. Hes past his prime.

You should definitely believe who you want and who you trust. Doesn't make them right.

Same guys said gattis was a fantastic hire. Ole crossover said pump the brakes fellas.
But you don’t know a thing about the guy like I don’t yet you went immediately into **** on the hire first mode while 2 of our most respected football posters do know who he is and commended the hire. That’s not a thoughtful approach here. That’s a hate Mario first approach. Mario provides legit things to be unhappy with - and the OC hire may justify those feelings - but here with the DC selection, you and some others are just showering misery because it’s Mario not because you know otherwise from an educated football perspective. You have zero basis for it beyond the fact that you just don’t like him.

Advertisement
is it safe for me to bring in an AC/DC analogy again since we are about to rock?

You are a smart guy, but this is a type of causal fallacy that trips up even smart people. What you put up is an inverse fallacy. Here's how it's diagramed:

If the hire is made quickly (A), then Cristobal planned the hire ahead of time (B).
The hire was not made quickly (Not A),
Therefore, Cristobal did not plan the hire in advance (Not B).

Here's an example that should illustrate the problem:

If you've seen booty gifs (A), then you are on CIS (B).
You have not seen booty gifs (Not A).
Therefore, you are not on CIS (Not B).

But, maybe you don't click the spoilers. Maybe you're at work or your old lady is buzzing, so you avoid the booty gifs at all costs. Maybe your (sadly) in a thread without booty gifs.... The point being there exists another logical explanation other than "Not B".

Now can someone please hit this thread up with some booty gifs (spoilers, please... people may be working)!
Looks like you took the LSAT!

But you don’t know a thing about the guy like I don’t yet you went immediately into **** on the hire first mode while 2 of our most respected football posters do know who he is and commended the hire. That’s not a thoughtful approach here. That’s a hate Mario first approach. Mario provides legit things to be unhappy with - and the OC hire may justify those feelings - but here with the DC selection, you and some others are just showering misery because it’s Mario not because you know otherwise from an educated football perspective. You have zero basis for it beyond the fact that you just don’t like him.
well crossovers are the ***** version of SUV's so what would you expect besides a Karen behind the wheel

Advertisement
But you don’t know a thing about the guy like I don’t yet you went immediately into **** on the hire first mode yet 2 of our most respected football posters do know who he is and commended the hire. That’s not a thoughtful approach here. That’s a hate Mario first approach. Mario provides legit things to be unhappy with - and the OC hire may justify those feelings - but here you with the DC selection, you and some others are just showering misery because it’s Mario not because you know otherwise from an educated football perspective. You have zero basis for it beyond the fact that you just don’t like him.
So im wrong about this but was right about gattis and steele?

Did those 2 say that gattis and steele were bad hires when it happened?

The part youre forgetting is the money we are spending. There are at least 10 legit dcs we could go get.

Advertisement
After reading about him...the hire is more promising than I originally thought.

So you dont like this guy but would be happy with Belk? Belk with the 105th rated total defense in the nation? Belk with the 112th scoring defense at over 32 a game playing similar competition as Marshall?
Lol. Belk was so last year. If Mario hired Belk, crossover would take those recent awful stats and run with it yet here we are.

Advertisement
Back