Confirmed New DC is Lance Guidry

Advertisement
I kinda hope Addae does scram tbh...

His Safety recruiting was some Bull**** & was even more so IMO & that was supposed to be his speciality.
Plus his technical coaching acumen was actually worse than Banda’s.

I want us to go snatch up Perry Eliano from OH ST or finally get Corey Raymond for once & for all.
First thing I thought about the hire, seeing Guidry is a safeties guy as well, was that this seems like a precursor to Addae bouncing.

Advertisement
CIS posters:

AP: Miami has hired DC
CIS: who the **** is this guy? what a terrible hire
CIS: posted a picture of stats
CIS: Homerun hire. Top 10 defense next season..

Fn Sheep
What are you talking about? I saw a handful complain including some usual suspects Most didn’t know who he was and when they saw the stats and the positive comments from SouthPark, LCE and other knowledgeable posters, they were pretty supportive.

You’re trying to make an issue that isn’t applicable here to CIS as a whole. Don’t worry, if he hires Candle at OC, there’ll be plenty of unhappy people for you to take shots at CIS over.

Wonder if we even let him out of it. Feel like he should at least talk to the guy first… but then again does a guy that requests out of NLI ever work out? That’s the kind of dude you don’t want in your program, cause he’s just gunna walk as soon as he goes through adversity here if he didn’t want to 100% want to be here in the first place
He’s 16 I’m sure they’ll let him out. Especially in the portal era where if we don’t let him out he’ll immediately enter the portal next chance he gets and be a toxic teammate until then

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was told in late Nov he would not be back.

I got that from different levels of people I trust. It wasn’t from
just one person.
are you saying people you trust in different levels of the org, or people in the org who you trust at different levels?

Advertisement
Back