Confirmed New DC is Lance Guidry

Advertisement
Saban Could get anyone he wants. He took Steele back in a heart beat. I have to think he knows coaching. Coaches are only as good as the talent they have on the field. im Sure he will have much more success at bama. Gattis aside Mario had a pretty good stable of coaches and advisors his first season. Now bring in the talent on the field.

Advertisement
"Between the array of coverages and the players at his disposal, Lance Guidry has married scheme and talent to produce great results. Even as Marshall’s offense underwhelms, the defense continues to perform, allowing only 15.6 points per game. Should Guidry’s unit play its final three games as strongly as its first nine, Marshall will likely go bowling for the sixth straight year thanks to the defense alone."

A unit that can be successful regardless of how the offence is performing would definitely help this rebuild over the next couple of tough years.

Same thing I was wondering. I think I like this hire, but I would love to know his crootin chops. If he is strong in Louisiana and maybe Texas, that would be amazing.
Facts.

Think he nailed it in terms of x and O's which we need. If he doesn't recruit that's fine Mario can sell. So far from what I'm seeing and reading this is a good one. Not reading homer posters though just the fair logical guys.

He got any ball players from Marshall that wanna hit the portal in the spring 😅 if they didn’t follow to Tulane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor
samuel l jackson shit negro thats all you had to say GIF

I was about to turn heel, Mario.
I won't.

For now.

Great effing hire.

Now don't eff up the OC hire or else....

@Baba Yaga
@RVACane
Y'all know.
👀
Andre The Giant No GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back