Confirmed New DC is Lance Guidry

Ill say it now. He did more with less in a short amount of time with kids at a school who many Miami fans over the years have said its a "last academic resort"

If this guys doesnt field a top 40ish defense its time to really start questioning if this school is cursed.

Thankfully the defense has basically been completely overhauled not just in talent but personalities. Lets go get another S, a DT, and have kids like James W put it together.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i know nothing about him but those stats look pretty fuccin good. Up and comer. Aight le go and how did Ferman get the jump?
IDK about up and comer. Yes the stats are good but it was a schedule you would expect from Marshall. He is also in his 50's and has bounced around the G5 ranks for 20+ years and even with that D the best he could get is a tulane DC gig. I am not crapping on the hire because of that but this is not some new mid 30 early 40 coach that has been flying up the ranks.

Overall I like the style of defense he runs and think it fits well in Miami, no idea about his recruiting ability however.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
8A92BC57-97A3-43D9-A629-3DCCBD5AF5E6.gif

Advertisement
Back