New DB List

As I said Mods please lock the Lawrence committment thread. Let’s not make him famous and give him anymore importance.
With that being said let’s talk about the updated CB list.

For me right now we need to go hard after these 3:
Clarke
George
Dennis

I’m sure new names will be added but for now I like those 3. Clarke to me is the closets to committing.
Lmao make him famous..you inflate the importance of your opinion

Advertisement
in terms of technique, lose hips, and the ability to break on the ball well, George is superior to both Clarke and Dennis. But Clark and Dennis are both fast, Dennis is blazing fast, so it depends on what you are looking for, raw ability and hopefully there technique gets better or a technically sound recruit.

Advertisement
I think Rumph has done a fine job developing all the CBs he's had in his short tenure here.

And I've been fine with the ones who have signed the papers to play here, too.

Doesn't mean he'll hit 100%.

I guess we'll have to see how well Hodges produces this year.

Hopefully he does great.

I’m slightly concerned cause Hodges screams Keion Payne to me.

Advertisement
If a Belle Glade kid wants to come (unless George's juco transcripts are a bit...adventurous) you take him. Track record too long no too. Very low bust rate

Don’t take it literal, didn’t know we had slow people on here I needed to dumb down my comment. Apologies
Apology accepted..The comment was already dumb..is there a new power level of dumb you can achieve

Advertisement
CB: George, Dennis, Graham, Clarke (I'd have Pough on there too, but ship may have sailed?)...Extreme back ups Delancey, Potts, Corey Thornton, Stanley (DS if you want a pure nickel corner, but there are some excellent small nickle type corners in Dade next season) but gotta get on the backups by end of summer

S: Tennison, Balom, Williams (not sure if Williams is really in play or not)...Extreme backup Robert Hannah, Darius Stokes, Eddie Jackson. (Assuming Donovan Johnson is a done deal to VA and also I wouldn't have K.Wash as a safety at all if holding onto him)

In addition to the 3 we have committed (no idea if Branch is a done deal or projects to striker, but I'm fine with him)

CB: George, Dennis, Graham, Clarke (I'd have Pough on there too, but ship may have sailed?)...Extreme back ups Delancey, Potts, Corey Thornton, Stanley (DS if you want a pure nickel corner, but there are some excellent small nickle type corners in Dade next season) but gotta get on the backups by end of summer

S: Tennison, Balom, Williams (not sure if Williams is really in play or not)...Extreme backup Robert Hannah, Darius Stokes, Eddie Jackson. (Assuming Donovan Johnson is a done deal to VA and also I wouldn't have K.Wash as a safety at all if holding onto him)

In addition to the 3 we have committed (no idea if Branch is a done deal or projects to striker, but I'm fine with him)

Best case scenario is all of our cbs come back next year including Bandy and the cbs we get this year don’t need much playing time.
Not including this cycle we bring back 6 cbs next year.
Bandy
Ivey
Blades jr
Williams
Bethel
Couch

Advertisement
Best case scenario is all of our cbs come back next year including Bandy and the cbs we get this year don’t need much playing time.
Not including this cycle we bring back 6 cbs next year.
Bandy
Ivey
Blades jr
Williams
Bethel
Couch

I don't think it's "best case" but it's possible...There are quite a few on that list I just typed that I would take in a heartbeat.

I don't think it's "best case" but it's possible...There are quite a few on that list I just typed that I would take in a heartbeat.
Didn’t say don’t tske them. I want George and Clarke. My point was we don’t have to rush any cb we get this cycle.

Advertisement
Back