New DB List

As I said Mods please lock the Lawrence committment thread. Let’s not make him famous and give him anymore importance.
With that being said let’s talk about the updated CB list.

For me right now we need to go hard after these 3:
Clarke
George
Dennis

I’m sure new names will be added but for now I like those 3. Clarke to me is the closets to committing.

Advertisement
Doesn’t Dennis go to Lakeland?
AEE8B950-2C6A-412B-B4D2-301D86F8513B.jpeg

Advertisement
I'd like to see who else they add to the board but those 3 are the only ones left right? I think Clarke did enough at camp to have the green light if he wants in.

The only thing I know about Dennis is that he's fast and I like George's hudl

Advertisement
I like Clarke but George has to be #1
George has offers from everyone in the SEC,may be a waste of time to get involved here.Tenn is also all over Dennis.If we can close on Clarke,let's wrap the cb class with him and Hodges.Don't recall if it was Steffan or Ivins who said miami only planned to sig 2 cbs in this class.

Advertisement
I like George a lot. From his hudl highlight I seems more technically sound than a lot of our CB targets, he has the size and seems to have the speed. And that was from a year ago, if he has been consistently training he should be even better.

George has offers from everyone in the SEC,may be a waste of time to get involved here.Tenn is also all over Dennis.If we can close on Clarke,let's wrap the cb class with him and Hodges.Don't recall if it was Steffan or Ivins who said miami only planned to sig 2 cbs in this class.
that doesn't matter, i'm pretty sure he is not a priority for all of those SEC teams. You should pay attention to the schools he plans to visit. I forgot who it was, but someone said he was number #2 on UM board after Lawrence, Miami will definitely be pushing for him.

Advertisement
Transferred this summer. Sooo, I’m not sure what to think about him. He’s a KLeen kid tho, so maybe he wanna be a Cane later. His old coaches are FSU groupies tho, so he may follow B. Gant to Trailerhassee.
Yeah, I wouldn’t go hard after him tbh. Staff should focus on George and Clarke.

As I said Mods please lock the Lawrence committment thread. Let’s not make him famous and give him anymore importance.
With that being said let’s talk about the updated CB list.

For me right now we need to go hard after these 3:
Clarke
George
Dennis

I’m sure new names will be added but for now I like those 3. Clarke to me is the closets to committing.

2 of the kids live by me in central Florida so not sure how that will work, hope we land George

Advertisement
Back