New DB List

Rumph Started Recruiting Christian Williams In December....

I'm not throwing in the towel yet. I'll see yall around NSD.

Season going well helps.. player development trumps that tho

Advertisement
So are we taking 2 or 3? I’m new to this so hoping we take 3 and secure our beds for 2020. I’ll take any of the 2 on top of Francois provided he continues to stick.

Advertisement
I live in the newer area but 429 exit on 535 has gotten terrible.
Yup I use to have to hop on the 429 to go north from the turnpike and to get on was terrible because of everyone going south that way. Just moved and I get to keep on trucking down the turnpike past the traffic 😁

Transferred this summer. Sooo, I’m not sure what to think about him. He’s a KLeen kid tho, so maybe he wanna be a Cane later. His old coaches are FSU groupies tho, so he may follow B. Gant to Trailerhassee.

yeah his stepdad makes his decisions for em... he didnt want to go to lakeland he was going to George Jenkins... lakeland will probably win another state title... bowman is the best player in the state imo.... kid will def be a stud at the next level.

Advertisement
i coached against Dennis last season as well.... we were trash but dude was a baller decent take imo... someone who can possibly play year 2 start year 3.

i coached against Dennis last season as well.... we were trash but dude was a baller decent take imo... someone who can possibly play year 2 start year 3.
Yeah he got beat a lot to be as fast as he is. KLEEN was a scit show tho. Gant didn’t even play all season. Like only 4 games.

Advertisement
Back