Official New DB Coach, per Canesport (*Official, 2.21*)

I grew up in Tampa and was a Cane fan when I moved to Los Angeles the day after Christmas 1984. I have not considered Tampa home for a very long time, but still root for the Canes. I still root for the Buccaneers.

Yeap...I know the feeling...I graduated from the other UM in
Maryland and while I root for the Terps against everyone except Canes and also root for the neighborhood (Navy) team, it's still all about the Canes. Heck, the Terps have arguably had better baseball team the last few years yet I don't have the same passion as I do for the sht program in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
The King has Returned!!!
1708393530916.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm perfectly aware of that. But that's any recruiter in this landscape. Recruiting isn't an individual effort. It's a team effort but for some reason people simply want to focus on who's listed as primary recruiter and disregard the 3 or 4 other people who recruit them throughout atleast that year. It's why this recruiting topic is a joke. When we have results we will get the recruits we want. People did this same exact thing with JT & disregarded anything coach Joe did.
I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS.

Question - Did Addae always suck or regress while at UM? And if the former, isn't Kirby a former DB coach and would know what good coaching looks like at that position first hand, ie, why would he hire him as well?

Advertisement
I remember when we hired him it was portrayed that Addae was phased out at UGA.
  • West Virginia (2019)
    Secondary coach
  • West Virginia (2020)
    Co-defensive coordinator & cornerbacks coach
  • Georgia (2021)
    Defensive backs coach
  • Miami (2022–2023)
    Secondary coach
  • Buffalo Bills (2024–present)
    Cornerbacks coach
Thanks, just looked up his resume, looks like that could be the case.

Advertisement
Back