New Cribby Avatar

NIL changes everything, TrumpyCane doesn't think you can use things from 2/3 years ago, **** even last year. Going to be a free for all
Agreed. Which is part of the reason why I stayed in the paint on my preseason prediction of finishing 7 to 12 when things were looking rough and we were getting plowed on the trail for our targets.

I think its still fair to praise or criticize a situation with the info available in that moment, knowing things can change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cribby’s avatar could be in reference to FSU writers being confident in JS flipping to them? Just throwing it out there

History also shows that there are not too many flips from 5 stars by the end of the cycle. I dont see a problem with the posters on this sight that were criticizing where we were at that point in time recruiting wize and then celebrating when their beloved team gets a win or 2.
Fair, I was not expecting a Top 10 recruit but I knew Mario was going to have a couple late surprises for this class. But people freaking out, saying we weren't even going to finish top 15, 3 star Mario, etc.

Advertisement
Did you guy’s know Winston Churchill was awarded an honorary degree from the University of Miami in 1946?

We shall roger on the beaches, we shall roger on the landing grounds, we shall roger in the fields and in the streets, we shall roger in the hills; we shall never surrender.

---- 7th Floor Crew circa 1946

Advertisement
We shall roger on the beaches, we shall roger on the landing grounds, we shall roger in the fields and in the streets, we shall roger in the hills; we shall never surrender.

---- 7th Floor Crew circa 1946
Even though large tracts of college football and many old and famous programs have fallen or may fall into the grip of Fox and all the odious apparatus of SEC rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in the portal, we shall fight in recruits’ homes and high school hallways, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend the State of Miami, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight in Dade County, we shall fight in Broward and Palm Beach, we shall fight nationally, we shall flip from Ohio State; we shall never surrender.

This is in regards to how important stopping the next super asteroid to hit the earth will be. For the future of Miami football and humanity in general. Some time ago, it wiped out Mario’s kind.
DCAC12D0-AE42-4E79-86C7-1599DB06D87B.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back