tsimonitis

Senior
Premium
IMG_0105.jpeg

Y’all better hold on….

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Breaking news: cribby has a new avatar. Think they may close the streets now because of this

Advertisement
Maybe he's probably talking about all the pussies that ***** about Mario not landing whales when he's shown to get late flips two years in a row only for them to come in and slurp him like no other when he flipped Justin Scott.

Advertisement
Maybe he's probably talking about all the pussies that ***** about Mario not landing whales when he's shown to get late flips two years in a row only for them to come in and slurp him like no other when he flipped Justin Scott.
History also shows that there are not too many flips from 5 stars by the end of the cycle. I dont see a problem with the posters on this site that were criticizing where we were at that point in time recruiting wize and then celebrating when their beloved team gets a win or 2.

Last edited:
History also shows that there are not too many flips from 5 stars by the end of the cycle. I dont see a problem with the posters on this sight that were criticizing where we were at that point in time recruiting wize and then celebrating when their beloved team gets a win or 2.

I don't think there is a probem with people criticizing and being concerned about where we were at that point in time. I think there is a problem when people talked in absolutes about were we were at that point in time. JMO

History also shows that there are not too many flips from 5 stars by the end of the cycle. I dont see a problem with the posters on this sight that were criticizing where we were at that point in time recruiting wize and then celebrating when their beloved team gets a win or 2.

NIL changes everything, TrumpyCane doesn't think you can use things from 2/3 years ago, **** even last year. Going to be a free for all

Advertisement
Back