New Commit OTW?

Advertisement
I have a question. I'm about to bar up this other fan and want to make sure I'm right. Since teams like Florida and FSU are public schools technically they don't own a stadium either, right?

Advertisement
I only care if its a 20 kid. If its a 21 or 22 kid i guarantee he decommits b4 his cycle ends. **** i think we had a 21 commit announcing that he was gonna release a top 12 list the other day.
Who cares. We have a full class, wtf are you complaining about

I have a question. I'm about to bar up this other fan and want to make sure I'm right. Since teams like Florida and FSU are public schools technically they don't own a stadium either, right?

Wrong.

Each public school is a non-profit. Non-profits are allowed to own property. Each of those schools own real estate. Their stadiums are on that real estate.

Now, the Florida Board of Regents (or whatever it's now called) have oversight over Florida public universities. And the state legislature can pass legislation (such as the one where tax money is not supposed to be used for on-campus stadiums), but those Florida public universities own those stadiums.

Who cares. We have a full class, wtf are you complaining about
First off nobody is complaining just stating facts.

Second we dont have **** til they sign on the line.

Third everytime you breath a kid post something that might make you question their "commitment"

Fourth who the *** made you the censorship police? Let people speak Castro, you dnt need to comment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
First off nobody is complaining just stating facts.

Second we dont have **** til they sign on the line.

Third everytime you breath a kid post something that might make you question their "commitment"

Fourth who the *** made you the censorship police? Let people speak Castro, you dnt need to comment.
Sure but when you write such incredibly stupid **** I wish you could be censored since you sound like an insufferable *******

Advertisement
Back