new commit 2017

Based off his twitter linked to his 247 profile it looks like Miami has been coming on strong the past couple weeks. I doubt he just got caught in the heat of the moment because of an intense game. He was probably considering it beforehand just waiting to get on campus to commit. Solid pick up. Weird because I was watching his film about a week ago randomly.

Yeah when has a 16 year old ever gotten caught up in the moment?

Well in his interview he said he was planning on committing anyway. Had nothing to do with us playing great early and getting caught up.

Advertisement
he was at the game today. said it was on his mind to commit the atmosphere and play of our db's seem to have swayed him. he spoke to Corn in the locker room after the game.

Or it could've been the sunshine and the hundreds of young chongas in daisy dukes.

I was swayed several times today.

Was it these lady Canes that moved you. That is one thing I have to admit that Al Golden fixed as soon as he arrived at Miami, he made the spirit teams get more diversity (he said there were to many blondes, lol I guess that's the Italian in him, especially considering Wendy Golden is Blonde.)

11223946_928618960537745_6432204783405402070_n.jpg

Last edited:
I don't do the skinny ones but these Lady Canes could stir some reconsideration of my big is better philosophy!

10-September.jpg

Will be having him on at 7 PM eastern time tonight for an interview on his commitment on CaneShadesRadio. You can listen through the spreaker app in the iTunes store or look up the CaneShades app on the iTunes or Android store and download and listen.

My thoughts on him.... I came across his film many months back when he came on a visit for a junior day in the summer. Hard hitter and he's very fast. Runs a legitimate high 4.3 to low 4.4 range. This is a great pick up, I'll admit I'm a bit surprised because I thought FSU was going to get him in their class but looks like Miami won out. His school has made states two years in a row now and they're 4-0 going into a matchup with Deerfield Beach this up coming week.

* He is also in the espn junior 300.

We're going to have a lot of JAX area kids in the two deep on the defense within the next two-three years. Owens, Norton, Shaq, Mike, Kearney, Roberts and Ross.

Advertisement
I don't do the skinny ones but these Lady Canes could stir some reconsideration of my big is better philosophy!

10-September.jpg

Ummm. Most of those girls are pretty average size. I wouldnt call them skinny. Maybe 1 of them. There all attractive though. Id hate to see what you mean by thick. Like Serena Williams beastly thick??

Advertisement
he was at the game today. said it was on his mind to commit the atmosphere and play of our db's seem to have swayed him. he spoke to Corn in the locker room after the game.

Or it could've been the sunshine and the hundreds of young chongas in daisy dukes.

I was swayed several times today.

Was it these lady Canes that moved you. That is one thing I have to admit that Al Golden fixed as soon as he arrived at Miami, he made the spirit teams get more diversity (he said there were to many blondes, lol I guess that's the Italian in him, especially considering Wendy Golden is Blonde.)

11223946_928618960537745_6432204783405402070_n.jpg

That one on the left.. in all black tell her I almost finished my massage school hours. I need to utilize this table. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back