new commit 2017

Advertisement
6'0" 185. Out of The Bolles School in Jax. Interesting because he had FSU as his clear leader (and he has an offer from them).

He's a safety. Listed as a 3-star on Scout....

Looks like a good pick-up and another solid player from the Jacksonville area...

He apparently was at the UMvs Neb game tonight, I am thinking he got caught up the hype of the game. Not to mention NSD Feb 2017 is two years away.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Maybe he liked the way our safeties played tonight, big hits. The refs screwed our safeties though.

Last edited:
he was at the game today. said it was on his mind to commit the atmosphere and play of our db's seem to have swayed him. he spoke to Corn in the locker room after the game.

Advertisement
this kid did not make one play on the football in that highlight film.. i don't know maybe its me but i like DBS who make plays on the football.. the hard hitting safety is getting fazed out the game as you saw today.

Based off his twitter linked to his 247 profile it looks like Miami has been coming on strong the past couple weeks. I doubt he just got caught in the heat of the moment because of an intense game. He was probably considering it beforehand just waiting to get on campus to commit. Solid pick up. Weird because I was watching his film about a week ago randomly.

Based off his twitter linked to his 247 profile it looks like Miami has been coming on strong the past couple weeks. I doubt he just got caught in the heat of the moment because of an intense game. He was probably considering it beforehand just waiting to get on campus to commit. Solid pick up. Weird because I was watching his film about a week ago randomly.

Yeah when has a 16 year old ever gotten caught up in the moment?

he was at the game today. said it was on his mind to commit the atmosphere and play of our db's seem to have swayed him. he spoke to Corn in the locker room after the game.

Or it could've been the sunshine and the hundreds of young chongas in daisy dukes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
H
6'0" 185. Out of The Bolles School in Jax. Interesting because he had FSU as his clear leader (and he has an offer from them).

He's a safety. Listed as a 3-star on Scout....

Looks like a good pick-up and another solid player from the Jacksonville area...

Welcome to The U Ahman!

Or it could've been the sunshine and the hundreds of young chongas in daisy dukes.

I was swayed several times today.

whatever it takes!
next time post some pics....

i remember a "ross" from jacksonville that played safety for fsu back in like the 2003-2006 era....any of u guys remember? probably a relative of his.

like that we are targeting certain duval kids...the ones we have actually gotten have been contributors right away....

Advertisement
i remember a "ross" from jacksonville that played safety for fsu back in like the 2003-2006 era....any of u guys remember? probably a relative of his.

like that we are targeting certain duval kids...the ones we have actually gotten have been contributors right away....

Gerard Ross , he coaches at Trinity Christian 3A school in Jacksonville D-1 Factory ..

Gerard Ross , he coaches at Trinity Christian 3A school in Jacksonville D-1 Factory ..

The same school we got BIG KENDRICK NORTON #7 from.. He's the best DT prospect we have had in a long long time.

Advertisement
Back