New CB offer: Marvin Covington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Picked up a North Texas offer. I know a UNT offer doesn't mean a lot but it's good to see more schools recognizing that he is a talent. He had a big game against a couple D1 commit receivers this past week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So is this dude our top CB target then? Brown honestly seems like he doesn't want to come here at this point, even if we're still in it...

So is this dude our top CB target then? Brown honestly seems like he doesn't want to come here at this point, even if we're still in it...
Brown could be taking his time. Lol you all act like he's gotta be on your time line. I never understood why we do this every year. We know who Rumph is. This **** gets corny and I know some of you all are lames but **** let it play out and see what happens.

Brown could be taking his time. Lol you all act like he's gotta be on your time line. I never understood why we do this every year. We know who Rumph is. This **** gets corny and I know some of you all are lames but **** let it play out and see what happens.
Bro look at who is in the race for him. One Florida school, and a bunch of bums. We NEED to lock up CBs ASAP. If he is just playing games or some **** with us and drags us along and leaves us holding our ****, we are really ****ed.

Everybody complaining about Rumph, but as a corner would you want to play in this system? Playing soft zone all game doesn’t really highlight your abilities as a corner.
You see what happens when they try to play press? The current personnel just isn’t equipped to do it much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per CanesSport. Spoke to his pops. Military kid so distance is not important. TCU recently offered as well. Miami spoke to him last week and is keeping in contact. Will likely wait until February to make a decision, but possibly sooner. Not lost on him that Miami was his first P5 offer.

So we are iffy for M.Brown (and in all honestly we could use 2, but not 1...But let's say 1 for now)... And Mike Rumph has offered (drum roll) 1 corner in like what? 5-6 months? Nice work.

Everybody complaining about Rumph, but as a corner would you want to play in this system? Playing soft zone all game doesn’t really highlight your abilities as a corner.

Plot twist we play soft zone because we don't have any corners but 1

The Tea Gossip GIF by VH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back