New CanesInsight Partnership

CanesCommandCenter
2 min read
Excited to announce that Canes Command Center has partnered with CanesInSight! Big thanks to DMoney, excited to make this website even better.

View the Roster, Depth Chart, Depth Chart Builder, Schedule, Box Scores etc. for your beloved Canes live on CanesInsight at the top of your screen!

To view the full site, you can click "see full site features" or go to CanesCommandCenter


Features on the site
- Covers all four major sports - Football, Baseball, Men's & Women's Basketball

- Live Depth Chart (Different personnel groupings)
- Depth Chart Builder
- Roster (Injured, Freshman, International sorting)
- Player Map (View how many Canes are from Florida, or other states/countries)
- Advanced Statistics (EPA, pressures per rush, sacks per rush, TFL/game etc.)
- Weekly & Season PFF Grades
- Weekly & Season Snap Counts
- Schedule with advanced box scores, all your ESPN box score stats + advanced metrics and snapcounts/grades
- Commits & Transfer Portal
- Weekly/Season Long Pick'Ems (Top 3 each season win CanesWear giftcards)
- Canes in the NFL, track how the Canes are doing in the League, updated weekly
& much more!

Any and all requests for the site can be sent to max@canescommandcenter.com

Thank you all for the support!

Partnership.png
 

Comments (22)

Any advance notice on Chick-Fil-a deals?

Seriously, great stuff!!!
 
I took a look at the Command Center. Nice work. Seems like a nice resource. I often have gone to the University's site when I have forgotten where a player is from or how much eligibility he has remaining.
 
Website has a solid framework.

I would suggest investing time in improving the depth chart feature from a visual perspective (ability to create a graphic, include stats, HS ratings, etc.)

Would allow for a good user experience. This is cool though, I dont find many sites that lets you customize depth charts like that.
 
Website has a solid framework.

I would suggest investing time in improving the depth chart feature from a visual perspective (ability to create a graphic, include stats, HS ratings, etc.)

Would allow for a good user experience. This is cool though, I dont find many sites that lets you customize depth charts like that.
Hey, thanks for the feedback, if you click any player on the depth chart it will bring up a player card with stats and recruiting rankings. You can also create a graphic if you scroll down and click share!
 
Nice work Max. @DMoney - it would be nice to have player names linked to CanesCommandCenter profiles.

@CanesCommandCenter - it would be nice to have the commits with links to the common sites with the rankings on each. I believe you currently use composite for the rankings.
 
Nice work Max. @DMoney - it would be nice to have player names linked to CanesCommandCenter profiles.

@CanesCommandCenter - it would be nice to have the commits with links to the common sites with the rankings on each. I believe you currently use composite for the rankings.
Hey, thank you! I will definitely add links to their recruiting profiles. Thank you for the suggestion.
 
Hey, thanks for the feedback, if you click any player on the depth chart it will bring up a player card with stats and recruiting rankings. You can also create a graphic if you scroll down and click share!
Oh nice, the player profiles are perfect once you click into them.

For the visual initial depth chart I was thinking something like this.
Screenshot_20261002_122127_Google.jpg
 
What’s up D-money. Real name is Louis. I’ve known Jesse a long time. Love the moves you’re making brother keep it up!
 
Site isn’t loading for me now but is there a meta data area to see rankings of stats for the team as a whole that you can find on like the NCAA sites? Would be a helpful thing to have that as a section as well.
 
Back
Top