New AP poll out

Advertisement
All i know is if Miami was in Michigan's shoes, we would have fallen out of the top 6 or 7. Media is totally swallowing Harbough. Michigan hasn't done ****.
True story. It's all hype on the media and public eating that Harbaugh dyck like potato chips. Michigan hasn't done **** this year, and the Big 10 is a cotdam toilet.

All i know is if Miami was in Michigan's shoes, we would have fallen out of the top 6 or 7. Media is totally swallowing Harbough. Michigan hasn't done ****.

Based on what? Miami being ranked 10th after beating no one earlier this year? I think the media hate for Miami is overblown. Sure we have haters but we always get our props when it's due. A strong Miami is good for college football even when people hate on us at least they are talking about us and put us on primetime TV compared to now when the game isn't even televised nationally.

The media is in love with Harbough; furthermore, they want that big match up between OSU/Michigan to matter. Wtf has Michigan beaten? If that were Miami we would not be easily forgiven to lose to Iowa at this point of the season. I do agree that a good Miami is great for college football but the hate is strong with us when it counts. Have you forgotten how the media covered the FIU brawl, Pata death, NCAA scandal, SI magazine cover, etc.? I don't erase a strong history of negative press or lack of coverage simply because we were ranked top 10 at one point this season.

Last edited:

Based on what? Miami being ranked 10th after beating no one earlier this year? I think the media hate for Miami is overblown. Sure we have haters but we always get our props when it's due. A strong Miami is good for college football even when people hate on us at least they are talking about us and put us on primetime TV compared to now when the game isn't even televised nationally.

Agree. The media has been begging for UM to be back. The polls are partial as **** as soon as we get in to the top 25. They've overrated us a couple times since 2013. I thought we were frauds both times , and I'm a Cane fan.

I can see both Clemson and Louisville both making the playoffs if they win out.

If washington wins out and wins the pac12 CG they probably jump Louisville.. same for Clemson. however a two loss Washington changes things.

Advertisement

If washington wins out and wins the pac12 CG they probably jump Louisville.. same for Clemson. however a two loss Washington changes things.

I think Louisville has a better shot than you think. I think the committee is aware that Washington isn't that great and the PAC 12 are not very good.

I think Louisville has a better shot than you think. I think the committee is aware that Washington isn't that great and the PAC 12 are not very good.

This, there is a reason they had A&M ahead of Washington in the first ranking. They had to go unbeaten to get in playing in a weak Pac 12.

This, there is a reason they had A&M ahead of Washington in the first ranking. They had to go unbeaten to get in playing in a weak Pac 12.

I think Washington is done UL jumps them for sure.

Advertisement
I wanna see Petrino and Jackson vs Bama D. I think they make swiss cheese of it

I'm not so sure of that. Saban has been playing a lot more nickel coverage and recruiting better for it too.

Teams aren't doing as well spreading them out as they have in years past.

I wanna see Petrino and Jackson vs Bama D. I think they make swiss cheese of it

I'm not so sure of that. Saban has been playing a lot more nickel coverage and recruiting better for it too.

Teams aren't doing as well spreading them out as they have in years past.

Jeremy Pruitt's impact has been incredible just like it always is with him. He might be a colossal dyckbag, but he's a top top DC. He's has that D scoring more than some offenses and playing like rabid dogs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back