New AP poll out

Advertisement
Michigan and Clemson barely move after getting beaten by unranked teams. Guess they're trying to get them back into the playoff race so they can make more money off the bigger branded teams

That Michigan result is amazing. Everyone is so stuffed with Harbaugh dyck they can't see straight.

It will be interesting to see what happens if Clemson wins out and wins the ACC and Louisville wins out convincingly. Does the playoff committee send Loserville to the playoff over ACC champ Clemson when Clemson beat them head-to-head?

Advertisement
It will be interesting to see what happens if Clemson wins out and wins the ACC and Louisville wins out convincingly. Does the playoff committee send Loserville to the playoff over ACC champ Clemson when Clemson beat them head-to-head?

if they both win out they both make it. along with bama and osu

Depending on how the PAC-12 finishes, the ACC could wind up with 2 teams in the playoff.

Bama, Big 10 champ, Clemson and Louisville.

Washington is the only team that might impact that scenario. So, I'll be rooting against them for the rest of the season, and hoping Dabo and Petrino win out.

If Bama, Clem, and Louisville win out and Ohio st beats Michigan, there should be 2 ACC teams in the playoff

Thus giving us a better bowl game

Advertisement
AP poll don't mean sh*t, it's the CFP committee that will determine who's placed where...

With Clemson, Michigan, Washington & TAMU all losing, the committee is going to be forced to move Louisville, Oh St, Wisconsin, Pedo St, Oklahoma & Colorado up.

AP poll don't mean sh*t, it's the CFP committee that will determine who's placed where...

With Clemson, Michigan, Washington & TAMU all losing, the committee is going to be forced to move Louisville, Oh St, Wisconsin, Pedo St, Oklahoma & Colorado up.

The committee has shown that they don't do their poll the old fashioned way. They don't replace a losing team with a winning team every single week like we're used to. I would bet my mortgage that one of the three teams that lost yesterday remains at #4 .

Advertisement
Depending on how the PAC-12 finishes, the ACC could wind up with 2 teams in the playoff.

Bama, Big 10 champ, Clemson and Louisville.

Washington is the only team that might impact that scenario. So, I'll be rooting against them for the rest of the season, and hoping Dabo and Petrino win out.

As a Canes fan, I don't wanna see petrino or dabo win out

The committee has shown that they don't do their poll the old fashioned way. They don't replace a losing team with a winning team every single week like we're used to. I would bet my mortgage that one of the three teams that lost yesterday remains at #4 .
That is true... But if they don't they'll expose how the system is actually fixed & they're not an objective body...

Michigan will probably be dropped to 5th, but Wisconsin will most likely get moved into the 4 & Washington I think will drop to 6 or 7.

Advertisement

No way will Louisville get in over Clemson if Clemson wins out being the ACC champ, and beating Louisville head to head. I think They both get in though.

That is true... But if they don't they'll expose how the system is actually fixed & they're not an objective body...

Michigan will probably be dropped to 5th, but Wisconsin will most likely get moved into the 4 & Washington I think will drop to 6 or 7.

But the system isn't fixed. Their job is to put the best four teams in the playoffs. You expect a team to lose and drop out. That doesn't happen anymore. It's a whole season thing, not a week to week thing. Does anyone on earth really think that Wisconsin is better than Michigan, or are you conditioned to expect that because Michigan lost THIS WEEK?

Advertisement
Back