New addition to the S&C team.

ajone228

Recruit
Dodd was a star quarterback at Byrnes High School and was a part-time starter through a tumultuous career at Rutgers. He threw for more than 4,000 yards in 31 career games.

Feeley came to South Carolina after five years as top strength coach at Ball Stat. He left after a season to coach at Temple and then followed Diaz to Miami after Diaz took the Owls job for a short time before going back to the Hurricanes.

Read more here: https://www.thestate.com/sports/col...-football/article230412239.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
They played glades central on espn in Willie Korns senior year.

He was a top recruit and signed with Clemson. I think he ended up at Coastal Carolina after not doing anything at Clemson
Yeah from what I remember his play style was like Tebow. Okay size, tough, and could run.

Advertisement
His brother is the QB for the Gamecocks Jake Bentley his dad Bobby Bentleyy was his coach in HS at Duncan-Byrnes and now is a TE coach for the Gamecocks

How his last name is Dodd and the rest of the family name is Bentley is beyond me lol

His brother is the QB for the Gamecocks Jake Bentley his dad Bobby Bentleyy was his coach in HS at Duncan-Byrnes and now is a TE coach for the Gamecocks

How his last name is Dodd and the rest of the family name is Bentley is beyond me lol

**** never knew that. Bobby Bentley is a whole legend though. Still trying to figure out why he turned down Auburn OC job. I mean Jake on his last year anyway.

**** never knew that. Bobby Bentley is a whole legend though. Still trying to figure out why he turned down Auburn OC job. I mean Jake on his last year anyway.

I met some people who knew them when i was in columbia for a couple years. Bobby took a job at Presbyterian University as the HC. Then quit after two years to go back to coaching his sons. Malzhan wanted him as the OC at Auburn. He declined. They ended up winning the ship and he felt bad.

He ended up at auburn as analyst and met muschamp while he was there. When muschamp got hired at USCe he brought him along and gave him an actual position. Im surprised he's not an OC myself.

Advertisement

Maybe because he's his daddy and not his father????

Advertisement
Former Grad Asst for Jeff Dillman:

"Strength and conditioning coach Jeff Dillman is a key part of South Carolina’s success this season and he’s been paid handsomely for his contributions to the program.

Dillman, who makes $400,000 per year, is ranked as the ninth-highest paid strength and conditioning coach in the country. He is third among SEC coaches at his position with only Scott Cochran at Alabama ($535,000) and Tommy Moffitt ($410,000) ahead of him in the conference.

Eleven of the league’s strength and conditioning coaches rank in the Top 30 nationally, according to data released on Wednesday from USA Today."

I remember Brynes High and a QB named Willie Corn (I think) from a something but can't think of what
Got hurt and never was the same. **** of a player.
He ended up at North Greenville University and won a division 3 championship. He was an egotistical douchebag that believed the job was going to be given to him at Clemson, he was hated by his teammates.

Advertisement
Back