New ACC TV deal with CW

Advertisement
I wanted games on MTV so we can be on after Xzibit pimped out Billy Napier's rental. Mario def taking a L here. Or chopped man they could try and fix UiFs Mac n cheese. First time on a show everyone would lose.

Lies every channel is in high def if you have the equipment to broadcast it....ie. high def tv
I do have hi def tv, high def cable too...Spectrum broadcasts in Hi Def...there are a few that are not broadcast in hi def and teh CW is one of them...the last time I looked...let me look again

Advertisement
I do have hi def tv, high def cable too...Spectrum broadcasts in Hi Def...there are a few that are not broadcast in hi def and teh CW is one of them...the last time I looked...let me look again
Well I have YouTube tv streaming and everything is high def or the highest quality analog picture I have ever seen...lol

Advertisement
How about the flashlights one can see from space? The shaver that works underwater? The Spurtle? Good God, where am I going to get my Spurtles!!!??

If you'd like, I could make some introductions with the Advertising Department at the CW...

:ROFLMAO:

This deal has caused ESPN to discontinue it's player, meaning theres no legal alternative to watch college football games from Europe as we speak.

I better hope someones gonna come up with something here...

Advertisement
Advertisement
CW leaving miami September 1

Noah Centineo Chef GIF by Allure

CW leaving miami September 1
It’ll be interesting to see who picks them up down here. The three highest powered English stations that aren’t affiliated with the big four and PBS are either owned by Scripps (35 and 39), who they’re breaking up with, or Paramount (33) which switched all its CW stations to independent last year. That leaves them with moving to a low powered Spanish language station (8, 22, etc) or becoming a digital subchannel of 7 or 10 like MeTV. I’d guess they go the subchannel route.

Advertisement
Back