New 247 Rankings

Ya I always find it interesting that in the 247 state rankings kids are moving up and down like 1-2 spots like once a week.

Like wth did you see in the last week that said this kid should be #97 now instead of #98? it’s February, you have seen nothing.
I knw the rankings are influenced by the camp circuit too but im just gonna quote one our commits kahlil brantley, how do u ball at 7 on 7 but garbage at real football lol

Advertisement
None of this matters that much in the long term but how did chaney drop when he put in a beastly performance at the opening camp?

Advertisement
That was rivals, not 247
A long time ago one of the then-recruiting gurus made up a Midwest prospect, put a narrative into his publications, and attached somebody's photo. Claims that one of his rivals bit and put the fictional kid in his own publication. Hard to remember, but it might have been Alan Wallace who pulled the prank and Max Emfinger put his own report of the fake lid. I know Wallace (Super prep) hated Emfinger.

Advertisement
247 Updated their rankings today....some serious jumps all over the place. Canes commits:

RB Don Chaney -- Ranked #46 (Was #37, down 9 spots)
WR Marcus Fleming -- Ranked #112 (Was #183, up 71 spots)
WR Bryan Robinson -- Ranked #152 (Was #94, down 58 spots)
DL Samuel Anaele -- Ranked #228 (Was #185, down 43 spots)
TE Dominic Mammarelli -- Ranked #240 (Was #66, down 174 spots)
DB Jaiden Francois -- Ranked #244 (Was #543, up 299 spots)

No other kids ranked in the Top 247 currently. Moise, Tennison, and Riggins fall into this category.

I don't give a HOOOOOT if Chaney drops to little league 5th string water-boy.... he's one DUDE you don't want to meet on a 44 POWER QUICK TRAP with those huge quads slamming high looking for second level MAX-Q afterburner.

HUGE MISTAKE TO TAKE THIS DUDE AS SECOND RATE RB........OMG

LMAO LMAO yeah he's no good LMAO.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Did Mammarelli test poorly? Anyone have his numbers? I was never under the assumption is he was a 5* or anything, but that's a big drop

Advertisement
Lol dude is a bum who is living off his last name

And apparently that isn’t even enough to be gifted a pity “ex-NFL” dad 4 star

When I went and looked he dropped but was still a composite 4*. Kids numbers are not good though.

Advertisement
Back