New 247 Rankings

247 Updated their rankings today....some serious jumps all over the place. Canes commits:

RB Don Chaney -- Ranked #46 (Was #37, down 9 spots)
WR Marcus Fleming -- Ranked #112 (Was #183, up 71 spots)
WR Bryan Robinson -- Ranked #152 (Was #94, down 58 spots)
DL Samuel Anaele -- Ranked #228 (Was #185, down 43 spots)
TE Dominic Mammarelli -- Ranked #240 (Was #66, down 174 spots)
DB Jaiden Francois -- Ranked #244 (Was #543, up 299 spots)

No other kids ranked in the Top 247 currently. Moise, Tennison, and Riggins fall into this category.

Advertisement
I love the start of our class. Elite RB, two elite or close to elite WRs, a great DE (assuming Anaele stays committed), great TE, elite CB, a great S/Striker, and two good DTs with some upside. This is a great start but we need to continue to build!

Advertisement
247 Updated their rankings today....some serious jumps all over the place. Canes commits:

RB Don Chaney -- Ranked #46 (Was #37, down 9 spots)
WR Marcus Fleming -- Ranked #112 (Was #183, up 71 spots)
WR Bryan Robinson -- Ranked #152 (Was #94, down 58 spots)
DL Samuel Anaele -- Ranked #228 (Was #185, down 43 spots)
TE Dominic Mammarelli -- Ranked #240 (Was #66, down 174 spots)
DB Jaiden Francois -- Ranked #244 (Was #543, up 299 spots)

No other kids ranked in the Top 247 currently. Moise, Tennison, and Riggins fall into this category.
How do you go up or down when you haven't played a new down of football? HS season starts in August-September. In my opinion, these rankings really start making any sense around the November-December time frame.

How do you go up or down when you haven't played a new down of football? HS season starts in August-September. In my opinion, these rankings really start making any sense around the November-December time frame.

Because no changes in the rankings means no news which means no website traffic which means no revenue.

Rankings are a business. Simple as that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've been saying this every friggin' year since forever - but IF WE WIN - we'll get more attention from the highly recruited kids we want.

So simple a concept - but we've been as consistent as intermittent wipers - with an electrical short.

Advertisement
Not one snap has been played n ppl move up or dwn in the rankings smh lol

Ya I always find it interesting that in the 247 state rankings kids are moving up and down like 1-2 spots like once a week.

Like wth did you see in the last week that said this kid should be #97 now instead of #98? it’s February, you have seen nothing.

Advertisement
Back