New 2024 S offer Jermaine Dalias

When is their first game at AH? Need to see how this kid plays.
Away vs BTW tonight. Home for St. Johns College (DC) on 8/26 for their Broward County Showcase game.

1692367228794.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't go watch games in person then. I remember when it was $5 and students got in free. I took my kids to the middle school game for their school the other day and it was $40 at the gate.
Wtf lol where do you live

Advertisement
Don't go watch games in person then. I remember when it was $5 and students got in free. I took my kids to the middle school game for their school the other day and it was $40 at the gate.

I get sick of going to games and they charge little kids, students, etc. They're only there because their parents had to take them. **** broke **** schools. It's the pure principle of it that irritates me to no end.

Advertisement
I guess my questions were finally answered then…Between Gabby and Money I've probably asked about this kid 7 times in the last month and no one answered.

I really think this kid was a backup plan for Patterson. Wish that wasn't the case because he looks very good on tape to me.

Advertisement
I guess my questions were finally answered then…Between Gabby and Money I've probably asked about this kid 7 times in the last month and no one answered.

I really think this kid was a backup plan for Patterson. Wish that wasn't the case because he looks very good on tape to me.
I also think he was.

That also is a good landing spot for him...He'll likely play right away ...their secondary stinks

Advertisement
Back