New 2024 S offer Jermaine Dalias

Advertisement
Honestly I love this offer just for the simple fact we’re the first mover. For far too long and for too many kids to count locally we’ve been late to the party and kids hang on to that fact like it’s the last piece of wood in the ocean.

Looks like a good sized nickle type. Appears he played there over the slot last year. Now at AH, I’m guessing more offers are coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Waiting for the comment in 3, 2, 1 lol

I was thinking at first, Heritage? They hate us.

That's always been the Heritage thing here. Not my thing, but whatever.

I've always given a simple reply, let's field a product they can like.

I hope that's this year. Back to the kid though.

I was thinking at first, Heritage? They hate us.

That's always been the Heritage thing here. Not my thing, but whatever.

I've always given a simple reply, let's field a product they can like.

I hope that's this year. Back to the kid though.
We used to the say the same thing about Deerfield. Mario is fixing the relationships with all of high schools in SFL.

Comments like this gives me flashbacks to the Golden era lol
How many conference championships and nfl players did Goldy have prior to being a coach here?

How many championship caliber teams was he ever on?

Not predicting anything for now but I’d rather take this staff’s evaluations over goldy and no d.

Advertisement
A local kid playing at Heritage? I want to hear from @gogeta4 and @Coach Macho and any other guys that follow So Miami HS football closely, as well as a comparison vs the Top 150 safeties (e.g., Mincey and Patterson) by @Memnon and @Brooklyndee .
He hasnt played a down at Heritage.

He appeared to be at Monarch....that isnt a big producer of talent. BUTTTTT.....MONARCH HAS A QB WE CHECKED OUT...ended up committing to UMASS...and likely 1 of the better wr duo's down here in Samari Reed and Jabari Brady (who we are all over JJ SMITH STYLE) so checking out those 2 kids we likely saw him..late december or spring.

Now with him at AH he will get better coaching, face better talent..and hte coaches there will know right away his talent level since most of them are former nfl/college guys especially at DB. We didnt offer Lucas the db who transferred to AH from Dillard/Deerfield...he must be a step above talent level i think Lucas committed to Wisconsin last week.

The db coach is Daryl Porter. Dad of DP Jr, and i know the ohter guy that coaches with the dbs..if he is legit they likely told our coaches right away.

He hasnt played a down at Heritage.

He appeared to be at Monarch....that isnt a big producer of talent. BUTTTTT.....MONARCH HAS A QB WE CHECKED OUT...ended up committing to UMASS...and likely 1 of the better wr duo's down here in Samari Reed and Jabari Brady (who we are all over JJ SMITH STYLE) so checking out those 2 kids we likely saw him..late december or spring.

Now with him at AH he will get better coaching, face better talent..and hte coaches there will know right away his talent level since most of them are former nfl/college guys especially at DB. We didnt offer Lucas the db who transferred to AH from Dillard/Deerfield...he must be a step above talent level i think Lucas committed to Wisconsin last week.

The db coach is Daryl Porter. Dad of DP Jr, and i know the ohter guy that coaches with the dbs..if he is legit they likely told our coaches right away.

Thanks, Geta. I'll be circling back to this come Monday after Week 1. Very interested in how this one goes, given all the attention on offers and verbals of 247 Composite kids vs staff-sourced recruits. If this kid, the Columbus DT and the Harvard IOL end up showing out, Mario will look like a genius.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Most of the people at Miami tailgates have those numbers but not in a good way.

Advertisement
Thanks, Geta. I'll be circling back to this come Monday after Week 1. Very interested in how this one goes, given all the attention on offers and verbals of 247 Composite kids vs staff-sourced recruits. If this kid, the Columbus DT and the Harvard IOL end up showing out, Mario will look like a genius.
Yup im in agreement with u and watching those same 3. Im actually good with Nino Brown the Harvard OL, Not High on Russell, i like just about every one else in this glass.

Advertisement
Back