New 2022 QB Offer in Texas - Cade Klubnik

Exactly. Van Dyke was sort of the outlier. I'm not exactly sure if the big boys were even on him. I know he had decent offers and the kid obviously has talented.
He didn’t really have any of the other “big boys” pressing for him. I believe it came down to us and Syracuse when he made his decision.

Advertisement

We should be all over this kid, both UT & TAMU have their QB's for the 22 class, that means he's available.

read Texas wants 2 QB’s and they have their sights set on this kid

between sark selling what he did at Bama and the pressure to stay home I think he’s staying instate. But if Simpson spurns Clemson maybe they offer as he seems big on them even though they haven’t even offered

So, looks like the Clemson writers are throwing in the towel as of now on Ty Simpson. Seems he has had a zoom call every day for the past 7 days with Nick Saban personally. Dabo spoke to him twice; the president of Clemson had a zoom call with him Wednesday evening. The expectation is Simpson will choose Alabama later today.

Clemson will be moving on to Cade Klubnik. The Clemson 247 board expect it to happen asap which I assume means he'll get an offer..

Advertisement
So, looks like the Clemson writers are throwing in the towel as of now on Ty Simpson. Seems he has had a zoom call every day for the past 7 days with Nick Saban personally. Dabo spoke to him twice; the president of Clemson had a zoom call with him Wednesday evening. The expectation is Simpson will choose Alabama later today.

Clemson will be moving on to Cade Klubnik. The Clemson 247 board expect it to happen asap which I assume means he'll get an offer..

And this is why Saban can land whoever he wants cause he puts the work in and hasn’t gotten lazy over the years even after all the championships. He can land 90% of his targets from his dedication on the trail & winning and for that 10% that needs a little more convincing he can make that happen as well. Meanwhile Manny falling asleep at the wheel recruiting a legacy target at a position that’s **** near extinct on our roster...I’ll be glad once Saban old *** retires lol

Advertisement
And this is why Saban can land whoever he wants cause he puts the work in and hasn’t gotten lazy over the years even after all the championships. He can land 90% of his targets from his dedication on the trail & winning and for that 10% that needs a little more convincing he can make that happen as well. Meanwhile Manny falling asleep at the wheel recruiting a legacy target at a position that’s **** near extinct on our roster...I’ll be glad once Saban old *** retires lol
Dude out here recruiting like he was a GA who just got promoted to the 10th coach. Hate the little fvcker but I respect the hustle.

Dude out here recruiting like he was a GA who just got promoted to the 10th coach. Hate the little fvcker but I respect the hustle.
That's why he is who he is. Work ethic second to none and probably the most self motivated coach in college football history..........but f*** Bama always & forever

Looks like Dabo was lining Klubnik up this week. From Wiltfong's article immediately following Simpson's commitment to Bama:

The four-star passer and state champion out of the Lone Star State has been building a relationship for months and it seems Dabo Swinney and his staff are turning it up for the 247Sports Composite’s No. 5 pro-style signal-caller and No. 74 prospect overall.

“I went to dinner (Thursday night) and on my way back from dinner I was talking to Coach (Brandon) Streeter,” Klubnik said. “They were saying they weren’t sure what (Ty Simpson who ultimately announced for Alabama on Friday) was going to do there but if he doesn’t go there things are going to move pretty fast.

“I tried calling Coach (Dabo) Swinney on my way home and he didn’t answer. I was like oh he’s probably busy. I get home and he’s been on the phone with my parents for 30 minutes, that’s why he missed my call.”

Dabo is putting the full court press on Klubnik. Sounds like they told him straight up he was their Plan B if Simpson didn't commit to them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back