New 2022 QB Offer in Texas - Cade Klubnik

Advertisement
He's goes to Westlake in Austin, one of the best schools in Texas that has produced a lot of really good players & has made the State playoffs for 32 years in a row.

They went 15-1 last year & won a 6A state title vs Guyer.

Drew Brees, Nick Foles, Sam Ehlinger, Justin Tucker & many others all went to Westlake.

Cade didn't start his Sophomore year because he was behind their Senior but this year is slotted to have a big breakout season as a Junior & is an early 4-star QB in the 22 class.

TX once again is loaded in the 22 class with good QB's.

Very, very talented kid. Need to see more but I like what I’ve seen and heard.

His head coach is Todd Dodge, father of Riley Dodge (Quinn Ewers’ head coach). Lashlee is relatively tight with both apparently.

Advertisement
From what I've read, Klubnick is Dabo's Plan B QB for clemson. His Plan A- Ty Simpson- is announcing Friday and it looks like he may end up at Bama. Word from the Clemson board is Klubnik is very interested in Clemson.

Maybe we are pushing for him behind the scenes....but it appears Brown is our guy and Lashlee passed on Klubnik as option #1. Jimbo passed on him too. Which schools are all over this kid, as LCE mentioned most got their qbs already. Would hate to see UNC further their QB room more.

Brown, Sam Horn, Klubnik, AJ Duffy and MJ Morris are the most consequential decisions left.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Maybe we are pushing for him behind the scenes, but it appears Brown is our guy and Lashlee passed on Klubnik as option #1. Which schools are all over this kid, as LCE mentioned most got their qbs already. Would hate to see UNC further their QB room more.

Brown, Sam Horn, Klubnik, AJ Duffy and MJ Morris are the most (my POV the only) consequential decisions left.
I think Dan Mullet is on this one too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems as if we kind of need to wait and see how the musical chairs play out and which kid gets left without his preferred destination. Maybe I'm wrong but the last couple cycles we haven't seemed to be a top kids favorite from the jump.

Garcia- December
Van Dyke- April
Matocha- January
Jarren Williams- December

3 out of the last 4 QBs we've signed were late commits. We've also had a lot of turnover in the coaching ranks especially on offense so that could play a role too. We'll see if Jacurri Brown jumps on board soon...

Garcia- December
Van Dyke- April
Matocha- January
Jarren Williams- December

3 out of the last 4 QBs we've signed were late commits. We've also had a lot of turnover in the coaching ranks especially on offense so that could play a role too. We'll see if Jacurri Brown jumps on board soon...
Exactly. Van Dyke was sort of the outlier. I'm not exactly sure if the big boys were even on him. I know he had decent offers and the kid obviously has talented.

Advertisement
Back