New 2022 CB Offer Nick Cull

Advertisement
Impressive Top 6, hopefully a supposed silent commit to the Canes that actually commits. I wonder if Baga has been pushing for him lately? If not, can’t see him signing with anybody else but the U.
That’s not a Reggie 3 star no doubt

I surface from the mountains and check on our recruiting to see this ****? **** that, going back to 4th of July celebrations.

Advertisement
Thanks but I deserved to get banned
We failed as mods/Maudes all around so I’m sorry that we didn’t manage everything better. We’re trying to be more consistent and do better going forward.
Which is y I said, & I quote “NOW STAY HERE.”
We all love him. Just a situation we need to do better on starting with those of us trying to Mauderate given the inconsistencies. People don’t have a good set of boundaries because we’ve allowed the boundaries to be all over the place.

Advertisement
Pushed his date back?
The only place I saw give Cull a commitment date was Canes 247. But it wasn't so official that they put it on his profile. Maybe in one of Brad Tejada's write ups too? He might have tweeted something that I missed. But this is the first thing directly from him publicly giving a timeline that I remember.

We failed as mods/Maudes all around so I’m sorry that we didn’t manage everything better. We’re trying to be more consistent and do better going forward.

We all love him. Just a situation we need to do better on starting with those of us trying to Mauderate given the inconsistencies. People don’t have a good set of boundaries because we’ve allowed the boundaries to be all over the place.
You all did what you needed to do. I admitted I was wrong and I was a slapdick times 100 towards Mack. It won’t happen again and I needed a timeout. No one deserves to be bullied here. We are all Canes minus the slapdick trolls who come on here.

Advertisement
Again, there’s probably other things in play. Markeith wants his mom to OV with him and it’s already been said that some people have a hard time not seeing him here. Maybe he jumped on. Maybe they’re finding a way to take the twins. There are a couple of scenarios behind the scenes that we might not know about.

Again, there’s probably other things in play. Markeith wants his mom to OV with him and it’s already been said that some people have a hard time not seeing him here. Maybe he jumped on. Maybe they’re finding a way to take the twins. There are a couple of scenarios behind the scenes that we might not know about.
If Markeith isn’t the #2 safety on our board behind Wilson, I’m flabbergasted.

Advertisement

Where do I put my application in at?

Where do I put my application in at?
DA61D259-AC59-4DC1-91C2-02E8F5719FB3.gif

Advertisement
Back