New 2022 CB Offer Nick Cull

Sucks! Would love to have him. Tape is insane. Wouldn’t be surprised if he moved it back cause the frontrunners came calling.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be surprised that some other big schools are calling but I also wouldn't be surprised if that let's the twins get an in or puts more of an emphasis on Markeith who's been really quiet with his recruitment

Who would be a bigger fish on our board for that position?

Most people consider Cull a safety/striker. If we lose Hall, Bolden and Frierson after this year (all will have been here for four years after this year), I think we will need two this year, maybe we've decided to go with one of the Henderson's for one spot and wait on Markeith or Kamari for the other. The need could be even less if one of the upperclassmen i mentioned comes back for their fifth year.

If we did move on from Cull or ask him to wait, we should be seeing movement with other safety/striker prospects.

OTOH, if it was him moving on from us or asking us to wait, we will know it when we start hearing more chatter from Bama and other schools who may have started hitting him up harder.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate when Miami passes up legit kids to wait on the so called “big fish”. Then they end up with either.
Miami’s class would be Allen, Spells, Cull and maybe Graves if they took this approach. Instead it’s going to be Fegans, Rodgers, Graves with a wide open door to Wilson, Williams, Singletary and keeping Cull and the twins warm.

Miami will never land big fish without big risk. Last year it paid off big time, this year it’s looking like it will as well.

I can guarantee in my kind it has nothing to do with it...... But if you want to speculate Culls announcement is less then 24 hours since the " mysterious" James Williams post bump
Sometimes following the crumbs leads to the answer, sometimes it leads you fall off a cliff. That is a very strange coincidence. Is it connected or totally random set of events? I would normally lean towards random and unrelated but it also happened right around the big end of July recruiting event, which makes you go hmmmm.....

Advertisement
Cull is severely under rated,miami was hoping to quietly steal him but it seems the big schools are starting to show him love.

I can guarantee in my kind it has nothing to do with it...... But if you want to speculate Culls announcement is less then 24 hours since the " mysterious" James Williams post bump
That bump was nonsense. Williams committed a year ago today, on a Tuesday. I think the post was about reminiscing on a year ago.
With Cull, either he got cold feet on his commitment to us, or we pumped the brakes on it. I hope it's the latter and that it means we're about to land a bigger fish.

Wow. T Rob
Cull is severely under rated,miami was hoping to quietly steal him but it seems the big schools are starting to show him love.

Could be both. Cull wants to hear what the other top P5 programs have to offer, and we're not going all out to close him because we want to see what the other top Safeties do.

Advertisement
Miami’s class would be Allen, Spells, Cull and maybe Graves if they took this approach. Instead it’s going to be Fegans, Rodgers, Graves with a wide open door to Wilson, Williams, Singletary and keeping Cull and the twins warm.

Miami will never land big fish without big risk. Last year it paid off big time, this year it’s looking like it will as well.
There is only one The U. With a boatload of NFL Hall of famers and national titles. Yeah it's been a generation, but this is still the University of Miami and OF COURSE we should be going after the biggest f****** fish in the sea. It's feast or famine here baby. Swing for the fences and I like our chances.

Advertisement
Back