New 2021 Offer- Dink Jackson

I don’t understand this logic. You realize kids go to schools to play in big games right? A terrible FSU doesn’t help Miami. That is supposed to be a marquee game for us every year. It looks like that won’t be the case in the near future.

I’m done discussing it. A terrible FSU is not really a good thing for Miami.
They’ll play a big game at the end of the year for a ring. FSU being bad is great for Miami.

Advertisement
They haven’t been a factor down here because they’ve been down. If they were good, we’d be battling SEC schools AND fsu.
Alright I throw in the towel. Let’s all hope FSU sucks. But don’t ***** about the home schedule being junk. And don’t complain about season ticket sales or not getting prime time games. Just don’t complain about it. Maybe Pitt will get good.

When have we ever played a big game for a ring without a good FSU? I’ll await that answer.
So you don’t think if we went undefeated & beat Clemson we’d play for a ring? Whatever you guys root for FSU to “be good” then. Enjoy.

Advertisement
I don’t understand this logic. You realize kids go to schools to play in big games right? A terrible FSU doesn’t help Miami. That is supposed to be a marquee game for us every year. It looks like that won’t be the case in the near future.

TrumpyCane remembers Florida State fans loving when Miami was down and out with Mr. Golden at the helm. I doubt Alabama wants Auburn to be good. I doubt Ohio State wants Michigan to be good.

TrumpyCane feels we should never want FSU to be a good team, our main rival being worse only helps us in recruiting thus making us stronger. No matter how bad FSU is it will always be a marquee matchup based on the storied history of both programs.

Miami will be in big games if we prosper and win. We have many marquee matchups in the upcoming years where us grabbing potential FSU recruits can only help us

So you don’t think if we went undefeated & beat Clemson we’d play for a ring? Whatever you guys root for FSU to “be good” then. Enjoy.
The logic here? What does us being undefeated have to do with FSU being terrible?
Yes, if we are undefeated we play in the playoff. Why can’t we be better than a good FSU instead of a terrible one? Is that the new bar?

Do you not realize we won all of our championships when FSU was good but we were better? We should be and will be. Why do you want your marquee annual game to be against a bad team. That doesn’t help build your team when you have no big games all year. We play in the ACC Coastal.

TrumpyCane remembers Florida State fans loving when Miami was down and out with Mr. Golden at the helm. I doubt Alabama wants Auburn to be good. I doubt Ohio State wants Michigan to be good.

TrumpyCane feels we should never want FSU to be a good team, our main rival being worse only helps us in recruiting thus making us stronger. No matter how bad FSU is it will always be a marquee matchup based on the storied history of both programs.

Miami will be in big games if we prosper and win. We have many marquee matchups in the upcoming years where us grabbing potential FSU recruits can only help us
I don’t give a **** about FSU fans. They can be dumb. We have to be dumb too? The rivalry is good for both of us. I’ll be a smart fan all day.

Advertisement

In regards to the other rivalries, Auburn is always good and competitive. It pushes both programs.

I live in Columbus. OSU is so much better than their schedule that it is fake enthusiasm for these games. It’s why they fell asleep against Iowa and Purdue under Urban. Fake enthusiasm for a fake season. They were waiting for the playoff to play somebody competitive. Michigan game is a joke now.

The logic here? What does us being undefeated have to do with FSU being terrible?
Yes, if we are undefeated we play in the playoff. Why can’t we be better than a good FSU instead of a terrible one? Is that the new bar?

Do you not realize we won all of our championships when FSU was good but we were better? We should be and will be. Why do you want your marquee annual game to be against a bad team. That doesn’t help build your team when you have no big games all year. We play in the ACC Coastal.
Again, if you’d like to root for FSU to be good that’s your prerogative. I don’t & that’s mine.

Good luck to the kid, some of those first moves he put on those tackles were beaucoup Dinky dau.

Advertisement
Sure. I just don’t understand the rationale behind being better than bad. That isn’t how big time programs/players/coaches operate. But whatever.
So, hypothetically, let’s say Floriduh state goes the next ten years without making a bowl game, our win streak over them gets to 15, we win a chip or 2 this decade and VT/UNC each average 10 wins over that timeframe (thus satisfying your “must beat good teams and have an exciting home schedule” standard) - is that okay?

So, hypothetically, let’s say Floriduh state goes the next ten years without making a bowl game, our win streak over them gets to 15, we win a chip or 2 this decade and VT/UNC each average 10 wins over that timeframe (thus satisfying your “must beat good teams and have an exciting home schedule” standard) - is that okay?
Lol. Lots of assumptions there buddy. I think Miami/FSU being a national game is better. But, again, whatever. I’m not looking to argue nonsense. Have fun with whatever.

Advertisement

Listed at 6-2 185. Plays at Eau Gallie High School. Plays LB and RB, but it looks like LB is his position. Very quick, good tackler, and shows signs of being elite. There is a play on his tape that he comes off the edge and makes a move on the lineman, and doesn't even get touched by the lineman.

Very good offer.

I love Jackson as a prospect. Like Chase Smith in that Jackson is a versatile, explosive athlete with deceptive speed and a seemingly innate knack/feel for the game. Also like Smith, Jackson seems like a natural fit at OLB/Striker. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it over and over. These are the types of athletes that you stack on defense.

It would be quite a luxury to sign Jackson in addition to Chase Smith to go with LT, JW, KK, possibly J Marsh and all the other stud defenders in this class but I just don't think there will be enough space.

Or the ACC

Advertisement
Back