New 2021 Offer- Dink Jackson

We've had a great history over the years from Brevard.

Here's some more:

Dallas Cameron -- Melbourne
Joe Kohlbrand -- Merritt Island
Darryl Spencer -- M.I.
Ham Brothers -- M.I.
Kenny Calhoun -- Titusville

See the discussion above.

Need to go back. There's talent in them there hills.

Bubba McDowell - Merritt Island
Hurlie Brown - Merritt Island

Advertisement
Advertisement
fsu really is struggling. hate to see it
FSU is really going to a bad place. Jimbo’s high guys like Wilson and Terry are gone after this year. Taggart did not recruit very well and Norvell has been worse. They aren’t even trying in south Florida and it’s the best and deepest it’s been in years.

I don’t get it. On one hand, it sounds great. On the other, that is our best rival so them going completely in the toilet takes a lot away from the game. I don’t mind them being a little down but I think they are headed for a worse run than that.

Advertisement
FSU is really going to a bad place. Jimbo’s high guys like Wilson and Terry are gone after this year. Taggart did not recruit very well and Norvell has been worse. They aren’t even trying in south Florida and it’s the best and deepest it’s been in years.

I don’t get it. On one hand, it sounds great. On the other, that is our best rival so them going completely in the toilet takes a lot away from the game. I don’t mind them being a little down but I think they are headed for a worse run than that.

Nah, fvck that. I hope they go 0-12 until I die.

What? 0-12 every year & 70-0 *** whoopings for all eternity. I want them so down they have to do away with their football program.

Advertisement
What? 0-12 every year & 70-0 *** whoopings for all eternity. I want them so down they have to do away with their football program.
I don’t understand this logic. You realize kids go to schools to play in big games right? A terrible FSU doesn’t help Miami. That is supposed to be a marquee game for us every year. It looks like that won’t be the case in the near future.

I’m done discussing it. A terrible FSU is not really a good thing for Miami.

There’s a correlation between our current recruiting success and FSU being a dirty diaper.

Ideally, I’d like to see both be great and enjoy the riches of Florida recruiting. But until Manny proves he can out coach the ACC on the field, we need a down FSU.

Advertisement
I don’t understand this logic. You realize kids go to schools to play in big games right? A terrible FSU doesn’t help Miami. That is supposed to be a marquee game for us every year. It looks like that won’t be the case in the near future.

I’m done discussing it. A terrible FSU is not really a good thing for Miami.
CA3D0447-08D5-4160-8897-EDF4C1274A87.gif

There’s a correlation between our current recruiting success and FSU being a dirty diaper.

Ideally, I’d like to see both be great and enjoy the riches of Florida recruiting. But until Manny proves he can out coach the ACC on the field, we need a down FSU.
They haven’t been a significant factor down here for several years. We battle SEC schools now.

Listed at 6-2 185. Plays at Eau Gallie High School. Plays LB and RB, but it looks like LB is his position. Very quick, good tackler, and shows signs of being elite. There is a play on his tape that he comes off the edge and makes a move on the lineman, and doesn't even get touched by the lineman.

Very good offer.

This kid is a BALLA!

They haven’t been a significant factor down here for several years. We battle SEC schools now.
They haven’t been a factor down here because they’ve been down. If they were good, we’d be battling SEC schools AND fsu.

Advertisement
Back